Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Originally Posted by jetsetr

Skyrim is dope but the down side is you have to have at least a free hour or more to get anything accomplished in this game. The reason I stopped playing it...everything takes forever...lol. I recommend it though just make sure you have the time to devote to it or it will sit on the shelf like mine...

That's my problem...I don't play unless I have at least half a day clear to just focus on that. I played all day on Saturday and all I did was mine iron and hunt for pelts and to fill soul gems.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

How do you get to that many hours? I've finish the main quest and all the major storylines (Companions, Dark Brotherhood, etc) at 55 hours and I'm only at level 24
laugh.gif
. I skipped a bunch of the miscellaneous ones though because they seemed like complete nonsense. "Kill a bear in a cave and get some gold" Still trying to figure out if there's bigger stuff I missed

i have a couple skills leveled to 100

im a level 50.

i did alot of weird stuff...explorations, etc.

Originally Posted by SnkrFrk

Can the Black Star soul gem be repeatedly used for Enchanting?

yep.

Originally Posted by Capo617

I do got some dedric boots that let me carry like 30k weight
pimp.gif

eek.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by jetsetr

Skyrim is dope but the down side is you have to have at least a free hour or more to get anything accomplished in this game. The reason I stopped playing it...everything takes forever...lol. I recommend it though just make sure you have the time to devote to it or it will sit on the shelf like mine...

That's my problem...I don't play unless I have at least half a day clear to just focus on that. I played all day on Saturday and all I did was mine iron and hunt for pelts and to fill soul gems.
laugh.gif

NERD

laugh.gif

I can't even deny it. Maxed out my smithing last night after work.

Any quick way to level alchemy and enchanting aside from just enchanting all the daggers I stockpiled leveling smithing?

I did the "stay at a level and still rank up my skills so the world doesn't level with me trick" lol I'm level 24 with 83 hours in. If I actually level I would be around 47. Nearly discovered every spot since the world level thing helps me out. 100 sneak, illusion. 83 one hand, 72 two hand and archery, working on all the magics around the 50's not much else.

Other day I sneak power attack a blood dragon to nearly a one hit kill. 2 more swings got him haha

How can I get my glass dagger from exquisite to legendary? I dagger tricked all the way to 93 smithing but can't get legendary Help?

Fellow iOS users? 
Ready for Dragon Shout [Free] 2.0? The independently developed Skyrim companion map app has recently seen its social update go live. Starting now with an IAP, you can add people to a "party" list and see their individual markers and journal entires. You can also chat with friends and people around the world from the comfort of the app, and view and drop public markers for people to comment on.

A new folder system compliments these additions, and so does a sharp new already annotated map. The latter should really help a lot of Skyrim noobs, we think. Skyrim is big and scary place. It helps to have a hand. Or sixteen.

dragon_shout_app.jpg

http://itunes.apple.com/app/dragon-shout-for-skyrim/id483488468?mt=8

nerd.gif

ill wait for the update to start playing again then

i hate running out of lock picks i had to leave a master chest cause of it

madd happy i did that quest randomly like 2 weeks before yall started with the glitch....

does it just glitch where youre supposed to pick up the mace? you gotta save more often to load before the glitches

i havent played this since last time i was posting about not playing.....very short life, imo

Originally Posted by CurbYourEnthusiasm

do the thieves guild missions, upon becoming a nightengale, you get a master key which works as an unbreakable lockpick.

There's really no point in keeping the Skeleton Key...because if you up your Lockpicking enough you can get the perk which makes lockpicks unbreakable.

Well.. I can't say there's NO point, but yeah...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

do the thieves guild missions, upon becoming a nightengale, you get a master key which works as an unbreakable lockpick.

There's really no point in keeping the Skeleton Key...because if you up your Lockpicking enough you can get the perk which makes lockpicks unbreakable.

Well.. I can't say there's NO point, but yeah...
laugh.gif

I'd say those are a waste of Perk points. In retrospect, I should have kept the key.

exactly. i havent perked lockpicking at all and im in the high 80s

if i play again, imma do dark brotherhood and thieves guild FIRST....

i mean, what do you get for turning the key in?

what are the nightengale powers?

exactly. i havent perked lockpicking at all and im in the high 80s

if i play again, imma do dark brotherhood and thieves guild FIRST....

i mean, what do you get for turning the key in?

what are the nightengale powers?
I never turned in the key. Once I learned that the key is a guaranteed way to open chests while still leveling picklocking, I knew there was no way I was going to turn it in
laugh.gif

Hey after I kill krev the skinner, (in the silver hand mission) and you find skjor body alea talks to you. But for me she talks then attacks me.

I have a question. If I have a ton of magic resistance on my ring, necklace, armor e.t.c....does that make me immune to spells or also destruction magic. or do i need specific protection from frost, flame and sparks?

Is there any way to remove the spiders on the 360 version?
nerd.gif
Yes, I'm a scary *@%%+.

LMAO @ remove spiders.

soft.

as far as magic, no idea. i truthfully have yet to enchant any of my armors....

i wanna wait till i can dual enchant.

son how do you know all of this stuff if you hardly play^

man im stuck fighting these mages, i can beat them all with arrows but then this fire mage comes at me with the force and even tho i throw a fire resistance potion and fire resistance 40% boots he gets me every time im about to just walk out the building and do something else...

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

son how do you know all of this stuff if you hardly play^

man im stuck fighting these mages, i can beat them all with arrows but then this fire mage comes at me with the force and even tho i throw a fire resistance potion and fire resistance 40% boots he gets me every time im about to just walk out the building and do something else...

Kill the ones you can and then save it. And don't forget you have shouts you can use. Those help alot in some situations.

Back
Top Bottom