Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

For those that need more money/items there is an invisible chest in Dawnstar.

what you need to do is loot the chest for whatever you want.

Wait 48 hours.

Go talk to the Khajiit outside of dawnstar that sells stuff in the tent and look at her items.

then go back to the chest and there should be new items. ENJOY!

I think if you mix giant toe and wheat you get a super expensive potion. The more expensive potion the Faster you level your alchemy. So boring though...

95 hours in, level 63, haven't even done more than 3 quests in the main story
pimp.gif

EDIT: Btw..eff the defense cap...shouldn't have wasted perks on skills that increase defense...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by heatpinoyboy

95 hours in, level 63, haven't even done more than 3 quests in the main story
pimp.gif

EDIT: Btw..eff the defense cap...shouldn't have wasted perks on skills that increase defense...
30t6p3b.gif

Well when they release a DLC expansion pack or something then they might raise the level cap which in essence would raise that cap.  I wasted 3 points myself in it which I regret because I have over 680 defense without a shield on and with my armor not super overpowered yet lol.

Originally Posted by Marvel Man

I have to decide between clavicus masque and the ax. I want the masque for the achievement but the ax does 25 stamina damage.

roll.gif

there are 100s of weapons with that enchant.

take the mask.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Originally Posted by MrSneakerman

That armor is crazy. I need that in my life. lol

Ebony Mail is the best Armor. It has a real good poison effect, looks great and helps you sneak. 

what is the mail? i cannot create such things

im 100 smithing, too

lmao @ the defense ratings

mine is very basic LMAO

i think i enchanted a ring that lets me improve by 20% lmao

^^ "Mail" armor cannot be made, miles is referring to the unique armor, Ebony Mail, which is a daedric artifact and is obtained via the Boethia's Calling quest.

ahhh

yo, info on that quest

ive been putting it off cause my sneak is horrible

do you HAVE to sneak kill them all?

cause....i can definitely handle any number of people

i just cant sneak them

right now i got some 20% enhanced daedric armor on

Originally Posted by CurbYourEnthusiasm

ahhh

yo, info on that quest

ive been putting it off cause my sneak is horrible

do you HAVE to sneak kill them all?

cause....i can definitely handle any number of people

i just cant sneak them

right now i got some 20% enhanced daedric armor on
No you don't need to sneak. It says to sneak and kill them but whether you sneak or balls out it it doesn't matter. Anyone know where to sell there expensive stuff. I've got armor and weapons that i can get 3000 gold for yet all the shops only seem to carry only 1100 gold.

Lmao

Good thing I had the mail too

Just had to sneak didn't even know it made me invisible, basically

I'm doing something for enthir.....no spoilers lolSomeone can hit me with a list of these unique armors thoI smithed thinking I was gonna be able to create such things Which you can, technically.

I love the Sanguine Rose....Bwahaha, I sent my follower home and annihilated the entire Forswon camp surrounding the Red Eagle quest area. Pretty big area, lots of those damn Briarhearts and those spell casting Ravagers with those OP'd ice attacks...

I was on my way to get the sword and they just kept swarming me, my follower kept getting killed so I had to keep reloaded. Finally I just sent her $%$ home at broke out Sanguine Rose, kept summoning Deadra one after the other (can only summon one at a time) and I just cleared EVERYTHING.

Love that staff, as long as you have soul gems (I have a ton) you pretty much don't need a follower. Maybe as a mule, but most of the time those followers become a liability because they just can't survive against tough enemies/hordes of enemies.

I def recommend people doing the quest for the Sanguine Rose.

Originally Posted by Cole World

so wat quests are you guys doing currently?

I'm currently about to visit the museum in dawnstar, don't know what's that about, mad random. Will find out I guess....
Thinking of changing gears with my lvl 27 Redguard Warrior and making him a thief. Don't know how I'm really going to go about that, but I hear that classes aren't permanent (the choice you make at the first guardian stone can be changed when visiting other guardian stones? that true?).....

Done being a goodie goodie....Time to wreak havoc across Skyrim and kill everything....These damn Nords think my dude works for them or something..

^ bro thats a quest to get some Dagger that has like 3% chance of being a one hit kill not worth it imo since you have to do like three dungeons for it

Originally Posted by hypebeast5

^ bro thats a quest to get some Dagger that has like 3% chance of being a one hit kill not worth it imo since you have to do like three dungeons for it

I don't mind I just like doing quests. Trying to get my One handed to 100 so I can start working on archery.

^^^Those guardian stones only give you a special bonus in exp to the skill in their respective classes ( IE Archery is warrior, destruction is mage etc.) The game gives you ultimate lee-way into becoming any "role" you want, as long as you have the right amount of skill points to allocate into becoming a better "thief". As for other guardian stones, you can change at any time if you happen to want to increase your mage skills instead of warrior skills. There are other guardian stones as well that provide bonuses like the Lord Stone which, increases defense by +50 and also provides you with a 25% magic absorb.

The only thing you cannot change are the powers that are unique to each race in the beginning of the game. Other than that, yes, you can turn your warrior into a thief.

Back
Top Bottom