ELDERWATSONDIGGS HAS A NEW FOOTBALL POSITION!!! DEFENSIVE END/ TIGHT END COMBO

Hard to believe it's been four years using this screename, I am usually perma-banned by this time. Anyway back in 2008 I posted about my amazing exploits as a 6'6 245 lb cornerback with fluid hips, great instincts, spectacular burst of speed, and unbelievable lockdown ability...in flag football. Well due to an overuse injury to my left patellar region I took a year or so off to rest and recover. During the hiatus I discovered an amazing testosterone stack and slowly started to comeback via High Intensity Interval training and I worked out in the high altitudes of Afghanistan for four months...

Fast forward to now. I am now 6'6 270 lbs and still have my lateral quickness as well as a pop off the line, but my increase in mass has slightly decreased my top end speed so I can't keep up with the fleet of foot receivers in a straight line anymore. But I can turn the corner on an offensive tackle or tight end and smash the QB in an instant. No need for a bull rush, I just run around the poor slobs with the fury of a hungry lion chasing the last Wildebeest on the Saharan plains. I make Dwight Freeney in his prime look like Gilbert Brown as far as speed goes.

I also have tight end skills...not the blocking type tight end...no I'm too valuable for that, I'm a pass catcher with hands like Chris Webber and Cris Carter combined, with elite speed like Kellen Winslow Jr at the position. I live in Houston now, so if the Texans ever have an open freee agent tryout, I'll let NT know. Thanks for your support guys, this community is the greatest.

pimp.gif

Role model.

But I can turn the corner on an offensive tackle or tight end and smash the QB in an instant.

By pulling his flag?  You're like a young LT I say. 
smokin.gif

Was there a question in there or was the point to tell us that you gained weight?

God I love you
laugh.gif

Wait are u in the military?? And what test are you taking and stacking with?? If you need suggestions I got some ideas for ya

Originally Posted by dreClark

pimp.gif

Role model.
pimp.gif
Dre is actually the lone NT'er to see me on the football field. That was during my knee condition so my speed was suspect, but I could tell he clearly admired my hands. It's as if the football were made of steel and I had electromagnets for hands...Magneto style. For the record Dre showed some coverage prowess himself...evidenced by the QB's absolute fear throwing to his side after a few pickoffs...true story.

Then again we went to North Carolina Central University...home of Robert "Cookie" Massey, a great Defensive Back and Drew Rosenhaus's first NFL client (Drew had just graduated from Duke Law School which is less than 15 minutes away from NCCU).

Originally Posted by CP1708

But I can turn the corner on an offensive tackle or tight end and smash the QB in an instant.

By pulling his flag?  You're like a young LT I say. 
smokin.gif

I smash the flag in a way reminiscent of LT smashing prostitutes in hotels (except my smashing is legal my dude).

Will post my Testosteron Stack later this evening. Wife making Chicken Taco's tonight and I am about to get my protein on Southwestern style namean?

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by dreClark

pimp.gif

Role model.
pimp.gif
Dre is actually the lone NT'er to see me on the football field. That was during my knee condition so my speed was suspect, but I could tell he clearly admired my hands. It's as if the football were made of steel and I had electromagnets for hands...Magneto style. For the record Dre showed some coverage prowess himself...evidenced by the QB's absolute fear throwing to his side after a few pickoffs...true story.

Then again we went to North Carolina Central University...home of Robert "Cookie" Massey, a great Defensive Back and Drew Rosenhaus's first NFL client (Drew had just graduated from Duke Law School which is less than 15 minutes away from NCCU).
All of this
pimp.gif

Massey @ Shaw now

Back in my Army days, folks thought it was cute to call me Wes Welker. "Oh, don't mind him" they'd say as they stuck some linebacker on me. What they didn't realize, though, is that I was 185 pounds of cocaine-colored adrenaline. I'd usually snap off the line faster than Macho Man could say Slim Jim and hit that poor fatboy with a cut that would make the most talented butcher proud. Imagine a baby giraffe doing the Harlem Shake on a pile of Crisco - that's what I saw in front of my eyes. By the time ol' boy realized that he hadn't, in fact, been touched by the hand of God... it was too late. I'm already twenty yards down field hitting circle-R2 on some poor safety who thought he could catch White Lightning.

It's unfortunate that our paths never crossed. We could have made millions selling t-shirts and water bottles on YouTube.

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Imagine a baby giraffe doing the Harlem Shake on a pile of Crisco - that's what I saw in front of my eyes. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Did you see Alex Poythress is going to the NBA and straight to the NBA afterwards all thanks to your tutelage EWD?
Are you still cruising around California in the Mustang and passing on smashing Mexican dimes?  

Please DM me, I have large amounts of funds and need a life coach of your stature to acquire swag, sexual aptitude, muscle and confidence that you possess.

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Chester:lol:

EWD killing em what ever happened with the kid who is going to Kentucky Alex Prowess SP
Alex must've listened to that advice I gave him on his game when I played against him in the Greater Love For Jesus Christ Church League that summer my dude. Now he going to be the man ant Kentucky. Make me think I need to be getting paid for mentoring these young bucks namean?

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Did you see Alex Poythress is going to the NBA and straight to the NBA afterwards all thanks to your tutelage EWD?
Are you still cruising around California in the Mustang and passing on smashing Mexican dimes?  

Please DM me, I have large amounts of funds and need a life coach of your stature to acquire swag, sexual aptitude, muscle and confidence that you possess.
True story, that was a Cocaine White Challenger R/T I was cruising around in my drizzle. I had to cool my jets with that Hot Latina I met out there...she was too keen on the peen, and I couldn't make a scene cause my lady would have killed me. She was already making plans to fly East to visit so me, so I had to dead that.

But yeah, I don't know who benefited more...myself or Alex. He became a better player, I became a more accomplished mentor my dude.

I have no idea whats going on here but I'm strangely entertained. Prolly cuz I'm still a little drunk from last night.

I always thought you were in Manassas. Please tell me I'm not crazy and tell me you've posted something in the past that would make me think that.

Back
Top Bottom