ELECTION DAY 2008:........... Barack Obama, the next President of the United States of America

Originally Posted by selfmadepimp

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

So the voting booths and whatnot close at 6? Damn my mom is out of luck then.
where do you live? that might not be the case in your city.
Live in NJ.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

So the voting booths and what not close at 6? Damn my mom is out of luck then.
NJ? wrong...looks like 5 or 6, but she should call and verify.

3984805.gif

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

He said something ******ed like he thinks the companies that make less than $250k should get taxed more because they arent working as hard. Then the anchor just went off on him

What an idiot.

I'm going to see if I can watch this on cnn.com
smh.gif

Does anyone else ever get that feeling that Obama will be the obvious winner the whole time, then suddenly Mccain will be elected and they will cover it up with some "Mccain wins by only a few thousand votes" type conspiracy?

I have been feeling that way for a couple months now.....
A post from myself about a month ago... ^^^^^

We shall see tonight. Hopefully my gut is wrong....

You don't have to love the "other guy." You don't have to hold back on fighting against policies you don't like. You don't have to pull punches. But once someone is duly and legally elected president, you do owe some respect to the office and the Constitution. And to your fellow Americans.

We don't have to agree on issues, or on leaders. But if we can't agree that a free and fair election can produce a legitimate president even when it's not the candidate we like, then we've got a very serious problem.

Damn, who wrote this? There aren't enough QFT's that I can add here without being a major pain in the rear.

Whoever wrote this, I salute your method of thought.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JCH3

You don't have to love the "other guy." You don't have to hold back on fighting against policies you don't like. You don't have to pull punches. But once someone is duly and legally elected president, you do owe some respect to the office and the Constitution. And to your fellow Americans.

We don't have to agree on issues, or on leaders. But if we can't agree that a free and fair election can produce a legitimate president even when it's not the candidate we like, then we've got a very serious problem.

Damn, who wrote this? There aren't enough QFT's that I can add here without being a major pain in the rear.

Whoever wrote this, I salute your method of thought.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Rosa sat so Martin could walk..Martin walked so Obama could run...Obama is running so our kids can fly!

read that in my friends away...thought it was pretty cool.

Originally Posted by selfmadepimp

Rosa sat so Martin could walk..Martin walked so Obama could run...Obama is running so our kids can fly!

read that in my friends away...thought it was pretty cool.

pimp.gif
Got that text yesterday...

WOWWWWWWW

Scummy %++ McCain robocall started within the last hour trying to scare Cubans trying to link Obama and Castro...

Back
Top Bottom