ELECTION DAY 2008:........... Barack Obama, the next President of the United States of America

Midnight?? Because im not trynna stay up all night watching CNN

I'm on GMT so it's going to be like 6am for me. All hopped up on caffeine and we've got a bunch of snacks in. Was going to have a nap after workbut didn't get round to it.

- i hope SNL does a spoof of Evan Almighty and Bruce Almighty with Obama being God. that would be funny as hell.

you dudes looking at the 3d models while i'm eye @!$$ ing Campbell Brown
smokin.gif

this country is full of ignorant voters ... mark my words, if the house goes 60 to dems and obama wins, we will be in a depression for the next 10 years ATLEAST ... this is going to be the biggest backfire in american history ... im just putting it out there ... no need to get mad, just watch as history unfolds...

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

this country is full of ignorant voters ... mark my words, if the house goes 60 to dems and obama wins, we will be in a depression for the next 10 years AT LEAST ... this is going to be the biggest backfire in american history ... im just putting it out there ... no need to get mad, just watch as history unfolds ...

OH EXCUSE ME FOR NOT RECOGNIZING WHEN THE LORD JESUS CHRIST POSTS, CAN I GET TOMORROWS LOTTERY NUMBERS?

this country is full of ignorant voters ... mark my words, if the house goes 60 to dems and obama wins, we will be in a depression for the next 10 years AT LEAST ... this is going to be the biggest backfire in american history ... im just putting it out there ... no need to get mad, just watch as history unfolds ...

thanks for the heads up.

Originally Posted by Frankie CALentino

OH EXCUSE ME FOR NOT RECOGNIZING WHEN THE LORD JESUS CHRIST POSTS, CAN I GET TOMORROWS LOTTERY NUMBERS?
If he gives them to you, PM me. This dude knows whats up.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Newbs24

laugh.gif
he sure does, his point had so many supporting details
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

mock all you want ... just remember marleysprotege said it
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by Newbs24

laugh.gif
he sure does, his point had so many supporting details
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
bruce_almighty.jpg

I really hope (we) Indiana swings Blue this time around. Early numbers call for an interesting evening ahead of us.

thanks nostradamus

I did my civic duty and voted today.
happy.gif

I hate that the important states don't decide the Presidency,
smh.gif
. Cali took L's in 2000 and 2004.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

I did my civic duty and voted today.
happy.gif

I hate that the important states don't decide the Presidency,
smh.gif
. Cali took L's in 2000 and 2004.

Amen Bruh, California and NY deserve 75% of the electoral votes.

Back
Top Bottom