ELECTION DAY 2008:........... Barack Obama, the next President of the United States of America

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Yo this Marley character should be banned from this thread, he just hit me in the pm and said I know some people where you live wanna have lunch
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Isn't this dude Marley the white dude with cornrows? I vaguely remember a picture of him rockin' some stunna shades and the braids in a dusty %+*room. Fail.

It's not worth it arguing with NT. Most of you are idiots when it comes to this. You are blinded by pure hate for the Republican party to see what is goingon. There are only a few peoples opinions I respect when it comes to politics and they make up less than 5% of this thread.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

It's not worth it arguing with NT. Most of you are idiots when it comes to this. You are blinded by pure hate for the Republican party to see what is going on. There are only a few peoples opinions I respect when it comes to politics and they make up less than 5% of this thread.
=

funny_new_11.gif

CNN finally does it......LET'S GEEEEET IT!!!

To all minorities, especially us blacks:

laugh.gif
. I love NT. I just wonder how it would be if it were REVERSE, McCainup 174-69. lots of
frown.gif
mad.gif
... but oh well..
OBAMA '08!

OHIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some Barack supporter at Times Square just called my country "The U of S." And she was from my state of Ohio that just went blue. SMFH

I cannot believe this.... I voted for Obama

But damn it feels great to be part of history. Like damn a Black man in the White House!!!

Think of all tyhe possibilities now. It's all game now. Hispanics, Blacks, Asians etc,. etc

U.S is trully turning into the place it has claimed to be for many years.

Here in Cali we got these props which make Cali the greates state evar!!!! LOLz

Back
Top Bottom