ELECTION DAY 2008:........... Barack Obama, the next President of the United States of America

barack_obama_we_can_believe.jpg

Originally Posted by Kneesh

Originally Posted by Lazy B

It's not worth it arguing with NT. Most of you are idiots when it comes to this. You are blinded by pure hate for the Republican party to see what is going on. There are only a few peoples opinions I respect when it comes to politics and they make up less than 5% of this thread.
=

funny_new_11.gif
Like I give a damn about what you think.

one side note

don't ever ask white people about what it would mean for a black person to become president, in regards to issues of race

This ex-department of ed. on CNN just said that it would mean that people could not bring up the "excuse" of schools being "stacked against theodds"....riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

I'm just soaking this in right, now, I can't even express how I feel. To ALL minorities in this country, especially blacks this is a great day:

Um your forgetting one thing. with out white peoples votes Barak would not even be elected to office. So I think you should edit that and say for all who votedthis is a great day. No need to single out whites, in which a lot of them voted for Obama and will be the main reason he is in office.

Originally Posted by corwinator3407

Some Barack supporter at Times Square just called my country "The U of S." And she was from my state of Ohio that just went blue. SMFH

Yes I'm quoting myself, cause this is in an absolute disgrace and most people probably missed it.

Originally Posted by Sole 4 Real

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

If Obama wins FLA & Ohio which he's currently ahead by 200K votes the election is officially over
roll.gif
I was anticipating this gif. Didn't feel likegoin' thru a million pages.
laugh.gif
This joint is hot.

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

laugh.gif
. I love NT. I just wonder how it would be if it were REVERSE, McCain up 174-69. lots of
frown.gif
mad.gif
... but oh well..
OBAMA '08!
this post would have less than half of the replies
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lazy B

It's not worth it arguing with NT. Most of you are idiots when it comes to this. You are blinded by pure hate for the Republican party to see what is going on. There are only a few peoples opinions I respect when it comes to politics and they make up less than 5% of this thread.

yawn. typical ignorant response. I would own you in a debate on anything political. Trust that. Just go to bed, lil man...cause when you wake up, you'llawake to a democratic president elect who just so happens to be black.

Originally Posted by Black Milk

I like how the some repubs are already claiming our country will be in shambles once he gets in office. Its almost as if you guys WANT him to fail. I bet if he gets things in order all you guys would be quiet for the next 8 years
That's better.

Originally Posted by MrBigBusiness

I'm just soaking this in right, now, I can't even express how I feel. To ALL minorities in this country, especially blacks this is a great day:

Um your forgetting one thing. with out white peoples votes Barak would not even be elected to office. So I think you should edit that and say for all who voted this is a great day. No need to single out whites, in which a lot of them voted for Obama and will be the main reason he is in office.

Hmmm you read that the wrong way.

Originally Posted by MrBigBusiness

Um your forgetting one thing. with out white peoples votes Barak would not even be elected to office. So I think you should edit that and say for all who voted this is a great day. No need to single out whites, in which a lot of them voted for Obama and will be the main reason he is in office.
Yo i was gonna respond to this but i saw your avy. Aint nobody this daft.

And im curious as to why republicans are likening Obamas presidency to the apocalypse.

Back
Top Bottom