ELECTION DAY 2008:........... Barack Obama, the next President of the United States of America

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Damn, white people at work gone be mad tomorrow

i wonder if they still gone have them Mccain bumper stickers on....
Did 40% of white people not vote Obama in?
nerd.gif

Exactly.

Without white folks Obama (nor any other candidate) would never have even made it anywhere in this election. Whites are still the majority in this country.

This race baiting garbage is beyond stupid.
Yeah you are, but I'm assuming you don't live in the deep South. My high school classmates in Bama are heated and some of the things theyhave been saying about Obama are disgusting, but true not ALL white people will be angry, but a lot of them in the South will, my region of the countryisn't exactly the most tolerant, besides FL.

Originally Posted by LIQI2345

finally that blonde chick on the view is gonna shut up
fa real...i think i may need to record it tomorrow so i can watch it when i come back from school
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

roll.gif
Black people acting like they won the National Championship.
eek.gif
Word
Word I live in L.A and I will be locking up my crib pretty soon.

Goons sometimes don't know how to celebrate properly
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
word to Laker Championships.

Any reason to tear stuff up..... Good times

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

CNN's pundits are better but they're coverage is really late. NM has just been called on there, and it's been called on other networks a while ago.

Its not late at all

They would rather be accurate than timely

Good for them

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by c0dyboy2222

the reasons people voted for obama r obvious

and people acting like they or voting for him for a real reason is so bull ive never been so afraid for my country in my life

This.

I literally feel like dying.
sick.gif
laugh.gif
you are officially the saltiest cat on this forum...every one of this dudes posts for the past 24 hours has been saltiness towards Obama.

just take the L. Obama is your president, and you have to do what he says for the next 4 years. owned.

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

nerd.gif

Exactly.

Without white folks Obama (nor any other candidate) would never have even made it anywhere in this election. Whites are still the majority in this country.

and good job adding to it with a painfully obvious assessment.
Obvious or not, with all of the "whites are going to be mad" posts I kind of had to post the obvious.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

Republicans are pretty much are those individuals life can do without
indifferent.gif

Same can be said about holy-than-thou Democrats. I agree with what the dude said before, 2 party system FTL.

Originally Posted by wanksta23

Originally Posted by LIQI2345

finally that blonde chick on the view is gonna shut up
fa real...i think i may need to record it tomorrow so i can watch it when i come back from school
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

People watch the view?!
eek.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
Black people acting like they won the National Championship.
eek.gif
roll.gif
As a black man that thought I would never see a person that "looked like me" be president, this is VERY satisfying.

So pardon me if I seem "cheerful"

My-T.

nerd.gif

Exactly.

I can't speak for memphisboi, but where I'm at, I can ASSURE you 95% of white people voted for McCain. I work at a prison with redneck correctionalofficers--trust me, they hate Barack. Matter of fact, when I was leaving work today, some CO was walking in and shouting to a lady that was smoking that hewent to vote but he didn't know who to vote for because he couldn't find "Hussein" on the ballot. SMH.

So in some parts of the country, race baiting has not a damn thing to do with it. It is what it is.

"This Is Really Hard On John McCain"

That old hieffa was about to cry y'all... SERIOUSLY... SHE WAS GOING TO CRY!!!

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
This country=FAIL.
roll.gif

I've never felt so much racism in my blood in my ENTIRE life.
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I need to change my icon. SMH.

Originally Posted by 360wavesandxbox

and people acting like they or voting for him for a real reason is so bull ive never been so afraid for my country in my life

Yes.. the reasons are obvious...the reason why alot of people didnt vote for him are obvious as well...You forget that black folks are still Minorities in the country by ALOT...so If you wanna say that everyone is voting for him because he's black...excuse me..bi-racial...then
indifferent.gif
to you....
Like you said though.. The reasons are obvious...The Republicans have driven the US into the ground the past 8 years...We don't need basically a 3rd round of a Bush administration...
your right republicans didnt do a good job the last 8 years and blacks r still the minorities but look how many more people r voting this yearjust cause hes black. maybe obama will do a good job only time will tell but i personaly believe obama is not the man for the job and i believe we r not ingood shape with this

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

This.

I literally feel like dying.
sick.gif
laugh.gif
you are officially the saltiest cat on this forum... every one of this dudes posts for the past 24 hours has been saltiness towards Obama.

just take the L. Obama is your president, and you have to do what he says for the next 4 years. owned.
It's not like he's my new mom, or something.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

right, because you know all obama supporters and their reasons. ****.

im not saying all but we all know dam well why a good portion of people r
because hes a democrat?

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by overtime626

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Just remember, you guys put him in office....
And YOU GUYS put Bush in office. Go have a seat somewhere.

WOW! If the irony is short on you, the education system has truly failed

Irony? I'm specifically talking to all the Obama voters and he is assuming I'm a republican and voted for Bush, just as I'm assuming he voted for Obama because he's black. Now go text your brother my response.

Yes, irony. You stated a theory and he stated a counter theory, then you tried to get cute and say you theory was magically different in meaningthan his, i'm sorry but nobody is that dumb, that can be seen through quite clearly

Damn man, I'm really on the verge of tears. I wish my ancestors could see this right now.

I know they looking down real proud right now. This is a MAJOR chapter in blackhistory.

So excuse me if I'm celebrating hella much right now.

Back
Top Bottom