ELECTION DAY 2008:........... Barack Obama, the next President of the United States of America

roll.gif
the anger is strong in here. My parents and my sister (
smh.gif
) are gonna be mad tomomrrow and I'll wake up with smile on my face.

Originally Posted by c0dyboy2222

the reasons people voted for obama r obvious

and people acting like they or voting for him for a real reason is so bull ive never been so afraid for my country in my life

Yes.. the reasons are obvious...the reason why alot of people didnt vote for him are obvious as well...You forget that black folks are still Minorities in thecountry by ALOT...so If you wanna say that everyone is voting for him because he's black...excuse me..bi-racial...then
indifferent.gif
to you....
Like you said though.. The reasons are obvious...The Republicans have driven the US into the ground the past 8 years...We don't need basically a 3rd roundof a Bush administration...

Originally Posted by CWrite78

and people acting like they or voting for him for a real reason is so bull ive never been so afraid for my country in my life

right, because you know all obama supporters and their reasons. ****.

im not saying all but we all know dam well why a good portion of people r

Originally Posted by dland24

indifferent.gif

another salty republican.

Please explain why you think our country will fail if obama wins?

Good to see people trying to "rub it in" on people that didn't vote for him. Way to get the country united! C'mon now, that is not what Demswanted to hear in 2000 and 2004, now doing it back? I hate this freakin' party system. And now it gets worse because it is Dem vs. Repubs, and now Blackvs. White?!

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Damn, white people at work gone be mad tomorrow

i wonder if they still gone have them Mccain bumper stickers on....
Did 40% of white people not vote Obama in?
nerd.gif

Exactly.

Without white folks Obama (nor any other candidate) would never have even made it anywhere in this election. Whites are still the majority in this country.

This race baiting garbage is beyond stupid.
and good job adding to it with a painfully obvious assessment.

CNN's pundits are better but they're coverage is really late. NM has just been called on there, and it's been called on other networks a while ago.

my neighbors are white and they over my house popping coronas enjoying this.

Republicans are pretty much those individuals life can do without

Originally Posted by you big dummy

OHIO

Last+Chance+Change+Concert+Obama+Jay+Z+LeBron+mJVdjpbAR0yl.jpg

8ff24098dfbc7551377857feba8ec1bdc15a7a.gif
Lebron? blackout VIs? Joints look like some Nike Boots. And as a DMV native, I approve. I gotta admit tho, I swear them two be f***in'.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Good to see people trying to "rub it in" on people that didn't vote for him. Way to get the country united! C'mon now, that is not what Dems wanted to hear in 2000 and 2004, now doing it back? I hate this freakin' party system. And now it gets worse because it is Dem vs. Repubs, and now Black vs. White?!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm glad someone sees the bigger picture

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

Originally Posted by CWrite78

right, because you know all obama supporters and their reasons. ****.
Now that this is out of the way let's get some No on the props
nerd.gif

yes sir, hopefully NO ON 8 goes through.

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Good to see people trying to "rub it in" on people that didn't vote for him. Way to get the country united! C'mon now, that is not what Dems wanted to hear in 2000 and 2004, now doing it back? I hate this freakin' party system. And now it gets worse because it is Dem vs. Repubs, and now Black vs. White?!

That's what I'm saying. Be happy, but damn people... it's not worth wishing death on other people.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by toast1985

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Originally Posted by toast1985

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Originally Posted by bay1591

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

CNN just gave MCcain a bunch of states where he is trailing and it still doesnt add up to 270.
its over for him.....

Lemme just say something...as a regular in S&T, I've seen these kind of threads plenty of time

and for the sake of comedy, it would be hilarious if McCain actually did comeback and win

just for the sake of comedy

laugh.gif
No it wouldn't.
Trust me it would

laugh.gif
Maybe you're right
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom