ELECTION DAY 2008:........... Barack Obama, the next President of the United States of America

Originally Posted by c0dyboy2222

how great would it be if obama lost cause of the elect. college that would be the best for our country we should all pray for it just to see the reactions of everyone
u mad?

EVERY POST ON THE FIRST PAGE IS ABOUT THE ELECTION
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Damn all you can hear are crickets in my neighborhood. Probably because everyone's white around my area.

This is crazy.

I had the weird feeling when I just looked at myself in the mirror. I just realized that a black man is the FACE of the country.

It's a weird feeling.

how many people are ganna quit there jobs and free load of peoples hard work now

dont take what they say or what you hear word for word. general concepts, sure,... but i dont think itll be as bad as some were saying

how many people are ganna quit there jobs and free load of peoples hard work now

ME. IM GONNA SMOKE CRACK WHILE GETTING AN ABORTION THAT MY GAY BOYFRIEND GOT ME KNOCKED UP WITH WHILE READIN THE COMMUNIST MANIFESTO

To everybody out there...

I think we all agree that Bush was the worst thing for this country for the past 8 years.

I would have been happy either way.

I hope Obama can give us the change that we all want.

Back
Top Bottom