ELECTION DAY 2008:........... Barack Obama, the next President of the United States of America

00715ae8e79c995d5a4ff097b3f170cb22d86b6.gif

I am simply overjoyed right now. I am SO proud of President Obama. This is a MILESTONE in history and I feel honored tohave taken part in it!

are y'all serious bout the shots going off in your hoods?? jesus..
eek.gif
ohwell.gif

i wanna hear this good victory speach from Pres. Obama..
smokin.gif

Nah, I agree with you Craftsy.

But, this is truely a historic day.
Less than 50 years, they were segregated schools, bathrooms, etc.
And to think, we went from that to a Minority being elected to lead this country in less than 50 years?

It's amazing.

Someone asked for my thoughts on tonight in a PM....

So I figured some people might care, so I'll also post it in here.

Tough of course.
Doesn't feel good haha.
But I kind of expected this all along... the situation was just right for Obama to win.
Many had their doubts because he was black... but it was way more then that. (meaning the situation was way bigger then that)
As an American, he's my President. I'll be rooting for him to do good things because I don't want him to mess up our country.
So my prayers will be with him in likely difficult times.

I have the USA in my sig for a reason.
I love this country way more then I could ever hate a political candidate.
So in the end that's what matters.

When people say "we won", i think it's just because so many of us are so emotionally invested in the Obama campaign. One of the ways in whichObama got his supporters to get out and campaign for him is by encouraging them to take ownership of the campaign. That is why I would consider this a victoryfor "us".

Of course at the end of the day, we're all still Americans and that's what ultimately matters.

HYPED!!! IM BOUT TO GO LIGHT ONE UP REAL QUICK!!

Just wanna give a shout out to Mccain for that concession speech...that was classy. My respects.

Why are guns going of in your all's neighborhoods
eyes.gif
, why would you goout and let some shots off?

YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"SO *RAAAAA* .."

"LICK A SHOT FOR BARACK OBAMA.."

"CHANGE GON' COME"

"OR IMMA BUY THE WHOLE HOOD LLAMAS ON ME!"

as sad as I was that I was not allowed to vote (felon) I am so proud of my country right now. I don't think I have said that in 10+ years
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom