ELECTION DAY 2008:........... Barack Obama, the next President of the United States of America

classy job by mccain
pimp.gif

The type of people at the McCain rally are the reason I couldn't vote republican this election.

McCain may be letting out a "classy" speech now, but in no way makes up for the snake-like and ignorant methods he's promoted over the course ofhis campaign, which has served to further divide people who have many differences to begin with. I have no sympathy for him at all. Good riddance.

Great speech by McCain....

I'm still in a state of shock right now... This feeling is amazing..

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Id vote for this Mccain... WHy couldnt you bring this side out? it takes defeat to really bring your true colors out?

I mean, what is he supposed to do though? Come out there pissed off and talking junk after getting blown out? That would be like Kobe trashing Paul Pierceafter last years NBA Finals.

While I believe McCain is a good dude at heart, he doesn't really get props for this speech. It is a good speech, but I can't say that it isn'texpected.

And SMH at the crowd though. Sooooooo much anger.

Damn I gotta get up for work at 4:30 in the morning but @@+@ IT...Just broke out the Crown Royal!!!

WE DID IT BABY!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

- Preciate it.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ Kenny Smith on NBA TV...

"Forget the A.I. Trade the real trade was tonight in the White House".

Back
Top Bottom