ELECTION DAY 2008:........... Barack Obama, the next President of the United States of America

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by WinstonDon

45716b30f0db22547143c5db20dbc8c40e55d9c2.jpg
pimp.gif
CRAB

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AR Guy

The type of people at the McCain rally are the reason I couldn't vote republican this election.
All of you need to stop with comments like this. What would be said if I were to say the same thing about the democratic rally?

You talk about losing with class. How about winning with some class. Some of the comments and gifs in this thread make me sick.

Originally Posted by OWL TROUTWIG

McCain may be letting out a "classy" speech now, but in no way makes up for the snake-like and ignorant methods he's promoted over the course of his campaign, which has served to further divide people who have many differences to begin with. I have no sympathy for him at all. Good riddance.

Exactly how I feel. Some of the things that came out is campaign were beyond foul.

Props to McCain for going out gracefully. From the beginning, it's never been that I hated McCain or anything. It's been about thinking Obama would bea better candidate. McCain is still a good man at the end of the day.

I swear to god, all I keep hearing in my head is "keep your eyes on the prize"

"God is good, all the time"
To quote Don King,
"Only in America"

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

dudes is letting off in my h00d over here in LA!!!! obama i might go let off 1 or 2 from the glock!

Sarah losing her composure up there.

I just want to say one thing. I've said it beforee, but I think I need to say it again.

John McCain, Sarah Palin, Barack Obama and Joe Biden all want to do good for our country. They may have different ideals and beliefs, but there is no doubt inmy mind that their intentions are good. Through this campaign, I think we've lost sight of that, and we need to remember it.

how great would it be if obama lost cause of the elect. college that would be the best for our country we should all pray for it just to see the reactions ofeveryone

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by Purple Face

I just heard two shots go off and I live in a Hispanic neighborhood
laugh.gif
proud moment for all minorities
pimp.gif
Real talk...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

As a minority, I'm proud of what WE accomplished today...this is big right here, emotions are flowing...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

God Bless John McCain.

Anyone who gives as much of their life to America that he has gets my full gratitude.

Back
Top Bottom