ELECTION DAY 2008:........... Barack Obama, the next President of the United States of America

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

401157420_b8958a18b1.jpg
Is he damned cuz his rims ain't too?

Originally Posted by thecomebacklegend

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

please stop putting 2pac in the same breath with mlk and malcom x
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

they cant keep the black man down!
please son, i'm black and personally think pac is the GOAT rapper, but his effect on makind is nowhere near that of what mlk and malcom x had,that's all. have some respect for those who truly have helped brign about this moment by making the ultimate sacrifice.

Man after all this, I gotta give props to CNN, best coverage hands down, really kept this whole thing interesting as heck
screw fox news

mmv9ll.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

^
roll.gif

but yo,i missed McCains speech, i wanted to hear both.

anybody got a vid of mccains speech?
Mccain's speach was actualy very good. But as usual when he said good things about Obama his followers booed him.

The blue lambo is from the jeezy song, "my president is black and my lambos blue"

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

He doesn't look enthusiastic.

I wanted to reply to this comment earlier, when it was first made, but I was too busy watching President-Elect Barack Obama's speech.

But, earlier this week during the MNF interview, when asked, "Looking back on it [refering to the campaign trail], what did you learn aboutyourself?" Obama replied, "Well, you know what I learned about, I think was positive, was that I don't get too high when things are goingwell and I don't get too low when things are going tough. And I think that has helped me and the organization stay steady."

There's no doubt he doesn't know the monumental night he just had. He most likely shared his joy and enthusiasim in the privacy of his home/ HQ withhis family. When he presented himself to the people of America, he understood the challenges ahead. He promised us change in form of hope and now he mustfullfil his promises. Obama said this victory is a chance for that change now. The weight of the free world rest on his shoulders.

I can say this, as the first half-miniority President, the expectations are going to be huge and when the popular vote is as close as 3.89%, he must unite allAmericans especially now. Day one begins tomorrow...

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Can someone explain the blue Lambo reference?

From Young Jeezy Song "My President Is Black"
The Chorus Goes "My President Is Black, My Lambo Is Blue And I'll Be God Damn If My Rims Ain't Too"

Why should he celebrate. He knows that he has just begun. Its like a team popping champagne for winning the division. Wait til you win the championship. Obamais waiting to celebrate!

Back
Top Bottom