ELECTION DAY 2008:........... Barack Obama, the next President of the United States of America

i went to walmart to pick up ginger cause i was excited and decided to cook. anyways, i got there and only a few people were shopping but every black dude whowas in there was grinning like a mutha and nodding their heads at each other like it was a big down low thing.
laugh.gif

I thought Nas was kind of week on that song, and Nas is my favorite rapper ever.

They're both good songs though.

Im about to scan my contacts list, getting some buns tonight would just seal the stamp on a "perfect" day
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by letsgomavs415

I know it doesn't matter since Obama won...but how in the hell did McCain take Louisiana?
Louisiana always votes Republican, unfortunately. We are a state that has thrived on the production of oil and natural gas. We also have one ofthe worst education systems in America. This usually leads to people who are close minded, who in turn vote Republican. New Orleans also re-elected Jefferson(who is going to be going to jail soon)! Ah well, OBAMA FTW!

Originally Posted by TrueBlack88

Originally Posted by theyhatinonme

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Sorry to break in on the Jesse Jackson love but he is NOT the man he appears to be (not even talkin the N word bomb he dropped or cuttin balls off)

Jesse started out on the righteous path but has become one of the most dishonest, power hungry, disingenuous, spotlight chasing, self-serving men the black race, no, the human race has seen.
Ehh I won't ruin a beautiful night discussing Jesse Jackson.

Shoutout to chi-town!
pimp.gif
Yea I mentioned it. Dude is bogus.
To be honest, I agree. When I saw him crying, I was like "waaaaait a minute, didn't he say....". But thats Jesse for you. He showed his true colors regarding Obama long ago...

Yeah, I was laughing AT Jesse. I think he was having mixed emotions and facing his own %%*# and they all culminated with that outburst. Irespect the things he's accomplished, but he really doesn't exist to me now.

I started to go to that rally, but then I thought about the Metra's Taste of Chicago traffic....
sick.gif

racist jokes are already starting over my way
smh.gif

let's hope out of all the change obama promises, the biggest change we see is more acceptance for culture. not only black/white, but all other races,gender differences, sexuality differences, etc.

president barack obama
pimp.gif

Georgia's interesting now. Chambliss needs 50+ percent of the vote to avoid a runoff and he's down to 50.78%

There's lots of early votes still to count:

http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/stories/2008/11/04/georgia_presidential_voting.htmlhttp://www.ajc.com/metro/..._presidential_voting.html
[table][tr][td]Quote:[/td] [/tr][tr][td]With nearly 90 percent of the state's precincts reporting, McCain had a huge lead: 56 percent to 44 percent for Obama and less than 1 percent for Libertarian Party nominee Bob Barr, the former Georgia congressman. But those figures included fewer results from metro Atlanta and apparently none of the ballots cast in metro Atlanta during massive early and advance voting. More than 600,000 ballots cast before Tuesday in Cobb, Fulton, DeKalb and Gwinnett were to be counted after the live Tuesday votes.[/td] [/tr][/table]

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/17894973/detail.htmlhttp://www.wsbtv.com/news/17894973/detail.html
[table][tr][td]Quote:[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Fulton and Gwinnett Counties failed to include any advance votes in their election totals by 11 p.m. Tuesday night.

Officials at the Secretary of States office confirmed to WSB-TV Channel 2 that the votes were not being included in early returns.[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Im about to scan my contacts list, getting some buns tonight would just seal the stamp on a "perfect" day
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I did right after i voted
pimp.gif

PERFECT DAY FOR ME
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

President Elect Obama got that Kenyan blood -- of course he went the distance.
pimp.gif

what a great night....

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
They made the announcement that Barack is the president-elect right after me and my girl got finished doing the "naked watusi".
pimp.gif
Welooked at each other, hugged each other, I smiled and I told her that "We did it!!"

OBAMA !
Man Chicago was crazy I jus got back. It was great just to be around that atmosphere. Really a historic day. Ireally hope he has a great term in office.

it was weird watching him when he first started giving that speech like...

damn this is for real. the president isnt an old "wasp."

It's not even a european from Italy, spain, germany, etc etc.

It's a person who's half black...with a name like Barack Obama. I'm watching the speech on CNN again and it's still crazy to me.

jesse officially became a "suspicious" when he purposely put his hands on mlk's dead body to bloody his hands in order to rub the blood on hisown shirt only to use it in an attempt to make himself the focus of the media spectacle a whole 24 hrs later in chicago (also, somehow he got all the way tochicago, even tho there was a ban on all traffic in and out of memphis. only one flight flew out of memphis and it was by the FBI, guess who was the lonepassenger )

smh.gif

Ehh no more on that subject, back to Barack
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom