ELECTION DAY 2008:........... Barack Obama, the next President of the United States of America

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Crank Lucas:
listen to the song god dammit, its very good
I thought you guys said it was Jeezy.

The song is either very good, or Jeezy; can't be both.

Which is it?
nas is on it, dont worry he makes up for it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I hope that's sarcasm.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

was anyone else scared when watching obama's acceptance speech? i promise you i thought homie was going to get sniped right there onnational tv.
frown.gif

but he didnt... obamanomics baby.

Originally Posted by TheFoteenth

was anyone else scared when watching obama's acceptance speech? i promise you i thought homie was going to get sniped right there on national tv.
frown.gif

I thought I was the only one seriously

was anyone else scared when watching obama's acceptance speech? i promise you i thought homie was going to get sniped right there on national tv.
frown.gif

roll.gif
I kept looking at the high rise buildings when ever thecamera went that way
nerd.gif

anybody notice how CNN kept focusing on those 2 white women that looked alike?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by theyhatinonme

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

WHAT TIME IS OBAMA'S ACCEPTANCE SPEECH TOMORROW?

He already made an acceptance speach.
My fault isn't there something else that goes on tomorrow I mean.

He's having a press conference tomorrow but he isnt sworn into office until january. Leaving george bush a full 2 1/2 months to go down as theabsolute worst president in history.

If you guys saw the security down there, you'd be convinced they had every angle covered. I work next door to where Obama's hdqtrs was at the Hyatt -its Secret Service up the *ss everywhere. The rally was well run - no problems.

This is unreal. I feel like i actually met dude today while i was feeling out that ballot. i'm keeping that 'i voted' sticker forever, no lie. Iwas at church when it was announced and i went upstairs and cried. Our ancestors fought and STRUGGLED to see this very day.

Originally Posted by OkieDoqui

He's having a press conference tomorrow but he isnt sworn into office until january. Leaving george bush a full 2 1/2 months to go down as the absolute worst president in history.
Thanks appreciate it, you wouldn't know by any chance when the Press Conference is?

Can someone lay out exactly why you're so excited for Obama to be our president? I don't follow politics at all so can someone just spell out in simpleterms why I should be happy with America's decision?

I'm glad to be a part of history
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but too bad I couldn't see the acceptance speech since I'm at work rite now. but I kno they gonna show it again. oh yea cnn ftw on the futuristic 2032type stuff they was flossin.

Originally Posted by Baller23217

Can someone lay out exactly why you're so excited for Obama to be our president? I don't follow politics at all so can someone just spell out in simple terms why I should be happy with America's decision?
BECAUSE ITS TIME FOR CHANGE!!

Originally Posted by GrizztheBoss

Originally Posted by Baller23217

Can someone lay out exactly why you're so excited for Obama to be our president? I don't follow politics at all so can someone just spell out in simple terms why I should be happy with America's decision?
BECAUSE ITS TIME FOR CHANGE!!

You can repeat his slogan over and over. It doesn't really mean anything. What's he gonna change?

frown.gif

Impossible.

Security is too tight.

Congratulations to Obama-Biden.
Hats off to Sen. McCain.
Great job America.
Good night world.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom