ELECTION DAY 2008:........... Barack Obama, the next President of the United States of America

PJ and Bompton wrote:
Da XpLiCiT OnE wrote:
knightngale wrote:
TheFoteenth wrote:
was anyone else scared when watching obama's acceptance speech? i promise you i thought homie was going to get sniped right there on national tv.
frown.gif

but he didnt... obamanomics baby.

roll.gif
I kept looking at the high rise buildings when ever the camera went that way
nerd.gif

anybody notice how CNN kept focusing on those 2 white women that looked alike?
nerd.gif

I was really scared of this too... I thought there would be more glasses (22 i heard) than these two to his right (and possibly left)... probably from any possible points that could shoot in those buildings that were within a mile or so away.

i swear to god i felt the same way...but damn, Grant Park where they have Lollapalooza and it was just packed
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Such a proud moment to be an American...

I promise I felt the same way...but then I thought, if Bush hasn't beem gotten yet, then secret service is doin their job.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

roll.gif
This country=FAIL.
roll.gif

I've never felt so much racism in my blood in my ENTIRE life.
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I need to change my icon. SMH.

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
......U MADD..??..KINDA SALTY HUH..??

LOSERS

doin the heisman on them hos (mccain and palin)

U=EPIC FAIL

damnn NT yall keep makin me change my facebook default with all these sick obama pics haha

I WONDER WHY REPUBLICANS ARE ACTING LIKE THEY HAVE BEEN DOING GREAT THINGS THESE PAST EIGHT YEARS.. YOUR THE REASON THIS COUNTRY WAS ALMOST AT IT'S ALLTIME LOW!! TAKE THE LOSS LIKE A CHAMP AND WHEN THINGS START TO BETTER MAYBE YOU WILL BE CONVINCED BUT I'M ON THE EAST COAST CAN'T SLEEP THIS IS ONE OFTHE BEST DAYS OF MY LIFE

Originally Posted by Baller23217

UrbenYouth wrote:

GoVols234 wrote:

UrbenYouth wrote:

GoVols234 wrote:

UrbenYouth wrote:

GoVols234:

Because people are ignorant. Because people follow the hype and vote for a person based on the color of his skin. Because people are happy to
follow the hype by listening to ignorant idiots like Young Jeezy who are nothing but street thugs that couldn't even name the parts of the
American government system....

^^^ There are not a lot of people voted for Obama because he is black. I can't stress that enough.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhbH9IYirD0http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhbH9IYirD0http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhbH9IYirD0http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhbH9IYirD0http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhbH9IYirD0 Coincidence or not?

I've seen that video and I still stick by my statement. Those people are simply misinformed or just not interested in politics. They are
supporting Obama because he is a democrat not because he is black. I guarantee you that if Obama was white, you would have got the exact same answers
from those people. Just because they are stupid and don't know Obama's policies doesn't mean they support Obama because he is black. They are
voting for the party, and not the party's values.

And that is the exact point I am trying to make! I cannot stand people that vote for a person and don't even know the issues! I guarantee you that
plenty of voters around here voted for McCain because they thought Obama was muslim because of his middle name and all that. It is complete ignornace and I
cannot stand that. It just seems like the majority of this board voted for Obama because he is black, which is ignorant and a sad state for this nation...

Oh I'm not trying to justify it at all. I think that these people should be voting on the policies and not the "name". That video
is a sad representation of how uninformed and uneducated some American people are during such an important election. I just hate when people say that
"blacks are voting for Obama because he is black" because in reality it's more for the reason that he is a democrat. I will admit that there are a number of blacks who did vote for him for the reason that he is black (the wrong reason)
but definitely not as significant of a number as people would assume.

The majority of this board is young and there are a lot of African Americans here too and young people and African Americans have historically tended to vote
for the democratic candidate. However, It has been clear that a LOT of people on this board DO know the issues and that is how they based their decision.
There are plenty of blacks during the election who voted for Mccain as well.

I think that it's important that we focus on the issues and the values of the candidate because the other non-important factors like race and gender
shouldn't shape a decision. It should definitely be a reason to be proud but not the primary reason to vote a certain way.

how do you know? i don't think many people would admit that's how they voted. we can't put numbers on it. i'd feel better if obama
won without those votes.

I know because im surrounded by black people...You maybe be shocked but I'm African American and i did not vote for Obama because he's black...Im alsosurrounded by other black college students and believe it or not, we talk polictics too...Ive heard what they've had to say on Obama's stances on manyissues and believe me, NOT a single person ive talked to is voting for Obama because he's black...Obviously i can only speak about the black people iveencountered since the election has been in full swing, no doubt there are black people who have voted for Barack Obama because he's black...But i would betyou any amount of money that there are FAR more white people who DIDN'T vote for him for the exact same reason...like i said i can only speak for myselfand speak on my own surroundings but i am more than confident in saying that the vast majority of educatedAfrican American voters did not vote for Barack because he is black but because they were familiar with his stance on issues most specific to theircircumstances and most important to them...I'd also be willing to bet that the majority of young AfricanAmericans who actually made it to the polls are educated, as much as you Republicans might hate to admit, there's A LOT of us out here...just jokes(kinda)...African Amricans outside of that demographic, working individuals like my parents are certainly more than informed on politics as well, the thoughtthat the vast majority of us voted for him because he's black is insulting. This whole campain, Republicans have been trying to down play AfricanAmericans, acting like were ignorant to politics, like we dont know $@*% about whats going on, oh a black +#$!$ running they must be voting for him because heeats chicken too :rollseyes

honestly its pathetic, give Barack the credit he deserves he won the election, not because he managed to brain wash legions of american citizens but becausemore people felt comfortable with him leading this country than McCain...aright im done ranting

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

This is my projection fellas.
smh.gif
ohwell.gif

I know, I gave McCain ALL the battleground states. But, for some reason I see him winning em all.

5orwh2.jpg

FAIL!
pimp.gif

I know people who woke up today not knowing how tomorrow would turn out

But WE did it, today is going to be a good day I can't wait to take the train and go passed Wall St

Originally Posted by 916kings

PJ and Bompton wrote:
Da XpLiCiT OnE wrote:
knightngale wrote:
TheFoteenth wrote:
was anyone else scared when watching obama's acceptance speech? i promise you i thought homie was going to get sniped right there on national tv.
frown.gif

but he didnt... obamanomics baby.
roll.gif
I kept looking at the high rise buildings when ever the camera went that way
nerd.gif

anybody notice how CNN kept focusing on those 2 white women that looked alike?
nerd.gif

I was really scared of this too... I thought there would be more glasses (22 i heard) than these two to his right (and possibly left)... probably from any possible points that could shoot in those buildings that were within a mile or so away.

i swear to god i felt the same way...but damn, Grant Park where they have Lollapalooza and it was just packed
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Such a proud moment to be an American...

I promise I felt the same way...but then I thought, if Bush hasn't beem gotten yet, then secret service is doin their job.
pimp.gif

i really felt the exact same way. through the entire speech, i was scared to death that i would hear a bang and Obama would fall. Thank God nothing happened.Once again, congrats President Elect Obama. im so damn proud to be an American right now.

Back
Top Bottom