ELECTION DAY 2008:........... Barack Obama, the next President of the United States of America

i voted for mccain... dont like obama one bit.. BUT i hope he does well in his term so our country moves out of these tough times. i will respect him as a manand a president even if i did not vote for him, because i feel that the president deserves that. for all our sake i hope he does well, i just do not think hewill.

TBONE95860:
I WANT Obama to do well for the sake of our country!!
Do I THINK he's going to do well? Not with the policies/beliefs he has....

Like what, if you don't mind me asking?

Originally Posted by EvansST

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Palin is getting exposed on Olberman right now, looks like she spend more than what was reported earlier in regards to the Nieman Marcus shopping sprees. Joe the Plumber yesterday, Sarah Palin today, and I'm loving it.
Why do they care about them?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Obama won and they talking about Joe the Plumber & Palin???..... just shows who Olberman is. What a sad person.
Palin was exposed on O'Reilly too.

O'REILLY TALKED ABOUT PALIN AND THE DAMN PLUMBER WILL BE ON H&C RIGHT NOW

Hannity is about to come on
pimp.gif

I have been anticipating this day for a year now.
pimp.gif
I listened to Hannity on the radio earlier today....
Hannity is in good spirits.
Conservative talk radio is in good spirits.
Conservatism is in good spirits.

We no have the opportunity to reconstruct the Republican party & refocus the Republican party back to the way it needs to be.

No doubt we think Obama will be TROUBLE & hope he doesn't take our nation in a direction WAY opposite of the way we believe.

However, like Hannity said on his radio station today.... we hope Obama proves us wrong and isn't as radical as we think he is and isn't going to leadus down a path that will really hurt our country.
We will give him his chance.
We will because we want him to do well FOR OUR COUNTRY.

But you better believe the 1st second Obama either messes up or does something that goes against our believes, conservatives will speak out.

People should not forget.... around 56.5 MILLION people just voted for McCain.
This country is NOT all liberal now just because Obama won.
Conservtives values do and will continue to exist..... we aren't going anywhere & we will be back.

Originally Posted by Frankie CALentino

Palin is getting exposed on Olberman right now, looks like she spend more than what was reported earlier in regards to the Nieman Marcus shopping sprees. Joe the Plumber yesterday, Sarah Palin today, and I'm loving it.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Obama won and they talking about Joe the Plumber & Palin???..... just shows who Olberman is. What a sad person.
Okay like we don't know what good ol Keith was up to
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Please.
I'd sock that dude in his face if I ever saw him.

I don't know how Palin was "exposed" on O'Reilly but Palin doesn't deserve any blame for what happened in this election.....
She didn't decide to be apart of this election... she was asked by McCain.
Yeah her inexperience as a politician led her to a few mistakes.... but what'd you expect out of someone with that little of experience?
It's not like she can speak as well as Obama.

roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

They did the same thing on O'Reilly and the Fox Report.

roll.gif
roll.gif

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Please.

I don't know how Palin was "exposed" on O'Reilly but Palin doesn't deserve any blame for what happened in this election.....
Yeah her inexperience as a politician led her to a few mistakes.... but what'd you expect out of someone with that little of experience?
You and I both know that she could have declined if she didn't want to be part of it. She must be stupid if she thinks that she'll beendorsed for a Presidential bid.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Well let's see, first and foremost the media should expose any and all FRAUDS, so naturally Joe the Plumber & Palin fit into that category. Also,Palin had she at least had the education of a high school student might have been the Vice President, 2nd in command. I think it's only right that she gotasked some fair and balanced questions, don't you agree champ?? As far as Joe the Plumber, he's going to be on the Hannity & Colmes show tonight,so why do they keep highlighting this "so called" plumber to begin with, not to mention it would appear as if he is a spokesperson for theMcCain/Palin campagin.......oh my fault what once was the McCain/Palin campaign.

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Please.

What a sad person.

hannity sounds mad
pimp.gif

its finally time for republicans to experience the anger non republicans felt for 8 years
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Please.

She was offered the position, and she chose to accept.

Don't try to make Sarah Palin out to be an innocent bystander.

Originally Posted by K8be wan Kenobi

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

But again, could you tell me this "lesson" that us Obama supporters need to learn?
I'm really curious as to what you meant by that.
The lesson we will all learn is that taxing everybody and spreading the wealth wont work...
Name one government that taxed itself into prosperity... name one!
If you think what Bush did was bad, wait till you see what he is gonna do..... don't say I never warned you guys.
So why don't you admit YOU learned your lesson by supporting Bush's dumb !@%?
Admit that first, before you start trying to preach to other people.
Bush messed up in some areas and Bush was good in some areas.
People want to blame the economy on Bush, but it's not all his fault (or maybe not that much at all). Do some research if you believe that.

Yes people don't like Bush and yes Bush is why the Republican Party this time around had little of a chance of winning.... which I said from the start.

It remains to be seen if Obama is going to raise taxes or not..... but in my opinion he DEFINITELY will.
This "95% tax cut" is about to go out the window.
He'll readjust who gets taxed.

Originally Posted by OWL TROUTWIG

you know what?... I HOPE Obama overtaxes us and I hope he takes all of our money just so you guys will learn your lesson.

Especially in Ohio and Pennsylvania...

Our country is finished, and its all our fault... way to go guys
Why would you wish hardship on others just to have a point proven?
I dont want it to happen to prove my point... I just think we deserve it for being so stupid and because hopefully it will teach us a lesson

roll.gif
roll.gif

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Please.

She was offered the position, and she chose to accept.

Don't try to make Sarah Palin out to be an innocent bystander.
She tried very hard to get her position as the running mate. Don't believe that BS that she didn't decide to be a part of the election.

Originally Posted by swizzc

i voted for mccain... dont like obama one bit.. BUT i hope he does well in his term so our country moves out of these tough times. i will respect him as a man
and a president even if i did not vote for him, because i feel that the president deserves that. for all our sake i hope he does well

its republicans like you who should really strive to speak up and get attention, the majority of republicans on NT make you guys as a whole look horrible

All %*#@##@# aside ... I would be happy if you guys were straight up with us &ND yourselves be telling us how you REALLY feel .

Do you REALLY think that (Republicans) would be wanting Obama to fail this hard , doubting him , and "afraid" for this country if he were white ?

If ONE person tells how they REALLY feels instead of fabricating their feelings because of the backlash they would receive , I think we all could come to anunderstanding .

This thread is all about not understanding . I just want to know for a fact (matter fact , be reassured) that that's the reason for the Obama hate .

you know what?... I HOPE Obama overtaxes us and I hope he takes all of our money just so you guys will learn your lesson.
Lesson?
What lesson would that be?
Higher taxes are not the solution, especially/specifically in this economic environment.
That being said.... lets see what kind of tax policy he actually implements first.
Because I highly doubt he's going to do the one he was saying all campaign.

AddictedToFreshKicks:
OWL TROUTWIG:
AddictedToFreshKicks:

I dont want it to happen to prove my point... I just think we deserve it for being so stupid and because hopefully it will teach us a lesson
I don't know, 'I hope' usually indicates that you want that to happen.

But whatever.

You can hope that the country crumbles so we learn our lesson; I'll be over here hoping that the country turns a corner and that it is steered towardsprominence and success, even if it's not the exact definition you would write.

Originally Posted by OWL TROUTWIG

You're a moron and bring shame to ZBT.

Obama's "Tax Cut" is not really a a Tax Cut at all, he's sending out checks, like Bush did.

There hasnt been a real Tax Cut in the US since my political idol Reagan.

Back
Top Bottom