ELECTION DAY 2008:........... Barack Obama, the next President of the United States of America

Haven't the last two Pres. elections shown that polls are garbage?
Whoever is taking the poll can "make it do" whatever they want it to do. Especially when the vast majority of people (including all of us here) donot know how the numbers are calculated.

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Whoever is taking the poll can "make it do" whatever they want it to do. Especially when the vast majority of people (including all of us here) do not know how the numbers are calculated.
All of these polls are biased and they don't interview enough people to get a good enough view of how the election is actually going. The onlywebsite that I find reliable is realclearpolitics.com .

Originally Posted by SFN 155

fopqfb.jpg

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Whoever is taking the poll can "make it do" whatever they want it to do. Especially when the vast majority of people (including all of us here) do not know how the numbers are calculated.
All of these polls are biased and they don't interview enough people to get a good enough view of how the election is actually going. The only website that I find reliable is realclearpolitics.com .

me and you both dude

Obama better whoop the living daylights out of mccain.

but then again, we do live in a country full of ******s who voted for bush.... TWICE.

Are you that dense? First of all, you lied. His house was about $1.7 million, nowhere near $4 million. You want to know how he got his money? He's made millions as an author, he was a professor of law, and a lawyer among other things. His wife is also a lawyer. Also, you have a problem with him using money donated to his campaign to promote his campaign? Hmm....

I dont have a problem with him using donated money. He lied about not using Publicly Financed money, he's soooo worried about "spreading thewealth" why dont you just use the Publicly Financed money to spread the wealth instead of spending millions on a infomercial that had ZERO impact onpolls.
laugh.gif
@Comparing Rev. Wright to the KKK.

Son, just admit and say its ok to be a black racist than a white racist.

About the article I had posted yesterday about Obama "lowering expectations".

Dude just played the American people since he's been nominated. Now that we're closer to the election and most voters have been to the polls, NOW youwant to "lower expectations", you got a whole lot of people so hyped to go out and vote for you because you stand for "change"? Blaming iton the economy? Like the economy was great 9 months ago?

Most of you are so blinded by his empty rhetoric it's disgusting. He keeps lowering the "middle class"

250k then to a 200k then to 150k and now to 120k? I mean its hard to misinterpret that? Is saying 250k and a 120k that similar?

I hope Obama gets elected, so people can go out and spend that "rebate" check of a wopping $250 or $500 and see how far that goes.

Remember the last president that raised taxes during a "Recession".

the-great-depression.jpg

And the last president who wanted to raised taxes on "Big Oil" profits.

energy_crisis__oil_sold_out.jpg

Happy voting.
wink.gif

Remember the last President that gave tax cuts to the Rich and provided BILLIONS in tax credits to OIL COMPANIES?

bush%20phone.jpg

Happy Voting
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

Are you that dense? First of all, you lied. His house was about $1.7 million, nowhere near $4 million. You want to know how he got his money? He's made millions as an author, he was a professor of law, and a lawyer among other things. His wife is also a lawyer. Also, you have a problem with him using money donated to his campaign to promote his campaign? Hmm....

I dont have a problem with him using donated money. He lied about not using Publicly Financed money, he's soooo worried about "spreading the wealth" why dont you just use the Publicly Financed money to spread the wealth instead of spending millions on a infomercial that had ZERO impact on polls.
laugh.gif

About the article I had posted yesterday about Obama "lowering expectations".

Dude just played the American people since he's been nominated. Now that we're closer to the election and most voters have been to the polls, NOW you want to "lower expectations", you got a whole lot of people so hyped to go out and vote for you because you stand for "change"? Blaming it on the economy? Like the economy was great 9 months ago?

Most of you are so blinded by his empty rhetoric it's disgusting. He keeps lowering the "middle class"

250k then to a 200k then to 150k and now to 120k? I mean its hard to misinterpret that? Is saying 250k and a 120k that similar?

I hope Obama gets elected, so people can go out and spend that "rebate" check of a wopping $250 or $500 and see how far that goes.

Remember the last president that raised taxes during a "Recession".

the-great-depression.jpg

And the last president who wanted to raised taxes on "Big Oil" profits.

energy_crisis__oil_sold_out.jpg

Happy voting.
wink.gif

Fede, i won't argue what you believe in economically, but doesn't it truly scare you to see the vehement reactions against Obama? The racism? The scarynationalist "You're either with us or you're un-american" attitude that has been heavily used by supporters of McCain-Palin?

Originally Posted by Frankie CALentino

Fede, i won't argue what you believe in economically, but doesn't it truly scare you to see the vehement reactions against Obama? The racism? The scary nationalist "You're either with us or you're un-american" attitude that has been heavily used by supporters of McCain-Palin?

Fede doesn't reply to member's questions. After 114 pages all he does is post Republican propaganda on here by posting things such as communist flagsresembling the American flag and avoiding questions that involves issues and concerns regarding this election.

[table][tr][th=""]Poll[/th] [th=""]Date[/th] [th=""]Sample[/th] [th=""]MoE[/th] [th=""]Obama (D)[/th] [th=""]McCain (R)[/th] [th=""]Spread[/th] [/tr][tr][td]RCP Average[/td] [td]10/25 - 10/31[/td] [td]--[/td] [td]--[/td] [td]50.2[/td] [td]43.7[/td] [td]Obama +6.5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Rasmussen Reports[/td] [td]10/29 - 10/31[/td] [td]3000 LV[/td] [td]2.0[/td] [td]51[/td] [td]46[/td] [td]Obama +5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Gallup (Traditional)*[/td] [td]10/29 - 10/31[/td] [td]2516 LV[/td] [td]2.0[/td] [td]52[/td] [td]42[/td] [td]Obama +10[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Gallup (Expanded)*[/td] [td]10/29 - 10/31[/td] [td]2480 LV[/td] [td]2.0[/td] [td]52[/td] [td]42[/td] [td]Obama +10[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Reuters/C-SPAN/Zogby[/td] [td]10/29 - 10/31[/td] [td]1201 LV[/td] [td]2.9[/td] [td]49[/td] [td]44[/td] [td]Obama +5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Diageo/Hotline[/td] [td]10/29 - 10/31[/td] [td]876 LV[/td] [td]3.6[/td] [td]51[/td] [td]44[/td] [td]Obama +7[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Marist[/td] [td]10/29 - 10/29[/td] [td]543 LV[/td] [td]4.5[/td] [td]50[/td] [td]43[/td] [td]Obama +7[/td] [/tr][tr][td]GWU/Battleground[/td] [td]10/27 - 10/30[/td] [td]800 LV[/td] [td]3.5[/td] [td]49[/td] [td]45[/td] [td]Obama +4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]ABC News/Wash Post[/td] [td]10/27 - 10/30[/td] [td]1580 LV[/td] [td]2.5[/td] [td]53[/td] [td]44[/td] [td]Obama +9[/td] [/tr][tr][td]FOX News[/td] [td]10/28 - 10/29[/td] [td]924 LV[/td] [td]3.0[/td] [td]47[/td] [td]44[/td] [td]Obama +3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]IBD/TIPP[/td] [td]10/26 - 10/30[/td] [td]894 LV[/td] [td]3.0[/td] [td]48[/td] [td]44[/td] [td]Obama +4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]CBS News/NY Times[/td] [td]10/25 - 10/29[/td] [td]1005 LV[/td] [td]--[/td] [td]52[/td] [td]41[/td] [td]Obama +11[/td] [/tr][/table]

Expanded his lead in both Gallup & Rasmussen

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

laugh.gif

Where did you pull that idea from? You certainly didn't get it from me.

Give me some blatantly racist comments that Rev. Wright made.

Not "anti-American", but racist.

I may have missed some. And I'm not being facetious.

???idk
I think it'll be closer.

Nov01.png

[table][tr][td]
darkblue.gif
[/td] [td]Strong Dem (264)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
lightblue.gif
[/td] [td]Weak Dem (47)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
whiteblue.gif
[/td] [td]Barely Dem (42)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
white.gif
[/td] [td]Exactly tied (0)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
whitered.gif
[/td] [td]Barely GOP (53)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
lightred.gif
[/td] [td]Weak GOP (08)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
darkred.gif
[/td] [td]Strong GOP (124)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]270 Electoral votes needed to win[/td] [/tr][/table]
Obama 353 McCain 185

laugh.gif
@ comparing a Pastor whose speeches you might disagree withfundamentally to a group that help to terrorize neighborhoods and kill blacks all in the name of "white power". I don't think Wright has everheld a rally to kill whites.

Back
Top Bottom