ELECTION DAY 2008:........... Barack Obama, the next President of the United States of America

Last Edited By: TBONE95860 10/31/08 2:56 PM. Edited 402 times. ..

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

I guess y'all are just gonna have to be pissed for 8 years...
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
He's only going to last 4 years.
nerd.gif

I'd be surprised if he will even want to run for reelection after all the @%*# that's going to go down during his term.

DJIA 6500, S&P 650 Good Luck Obama.
laugh.gif
i wish

Originally Posted by K8be wan Kenobi

Didn't Bush have a "dream team" too?

Kind of depends what those advisers are after. Let's just look at 3 of Obama's advisers.

Brezinski- wants war with China and/or Russia
Soros- ain't looking out for the little guy
Buffet: "bailout economy or we cease existing" while having huge positions in GS, WFC, and AXP. <--- looking out for the little guy?

As I said. Good luck. image

^Soros is not Obama's advisor, where the hell did you get that from? and neither is Brezinski for that matter.

and nice job pulling three (dubious) connections out of a list including guys like Paul Volcker and Lawrence Summers who were former White House officials. Yeah, Obama has clearly just SURROUNDED himself with questionable associations.

I swear this guy sits at his computer wearing a tinfoil hat.

What will you say if Obama does a good job for the country overall, and ends up improving your quality of life? Because according to every post you make on here, America is supposed to implode and sink into the Atlantic within the next 4 years.

Soros and Brezinski aren't Obama advisers?
Oh. They aren't. Ignorance is power. War is Peace. All is good.
laugh.gif
(just google a little so I don't have to post links)

If Obama does a good job than I'll be the first to give him the credit that he'll deserve.

So far he hasn't done anything and his voting record and talking points don't show anything promising.
I'm sorry that I'm not swayed by "I'll redistribute wealth and make everything rosy". That's all well and good but he can't dothat even if he wanted to.

It's whatever here, honestly. The people keep getting bamboozled election after election but keep coming back for more.

I'll still be wearing my tinfoil hat when you start a thread "+%$? Obama ain't doing *%%%!. Pres. Young Dro?"
laugh.gif

Whatever. Both you know this election is over so you'll start talking trash about next election because that is all that you fools can do. Enjoy the next 8 years because Obama going two terms. McCain barely knows what's going on in this election, had he is the one who has a clue, whatever.

It really is hard to comprehend that a person isn't for Obama nor McCain.
- "But...but...but..if you're not for Obama than you're for McCain and if you're not for McCain than you must be for Obama".

Originally Posted by rickybadman

Originally Posted by TBONE95860
��� You know what T-Bone, what is the point of this video? You as a white boy posting this to show not all black people vote for Obama. Everyone knows not all black people support Obama.
��� Why do you get so excited when you see stuff like this? Do you think this will change people's views on NT? Or are you just doing it to satisfy the under cover racist inside of you. Like most of the stuff you post ,this video is meaningless, just stick to cat video from now on buddy.
Yeh .T-Bone.

Why you postin this? Only pro-Obama propaganda allowed.
You crazy or something?
roll.gif

P.S. Don't be racist and vote for Obama.

Why are you criticizing him for posting a video? The video shows how unprofessional Rick Sanchez more than anything.

Originally Posted by SFN 155

Why are you criticizing him for posting a video? The video shows how unprofessional Rick Sanchez more than anything.
Wait. You don't have one of these?

maoce.jpg

All the rules for an Obama Presidency are in there.

Originally Posted by TBONE95860
��� You know what T-Bone, what is the point of this video? You as a white boy posting this to show not all black people vote for Obama. Everyone knows not all black people support Obama.
��� Why do you get so excited when you see stuff like this? Do you think this will change people's views on NT? Or are you just doing it to satisfy the under cover racist inside of you. Like most of the stuff you post ,this video is meaningless, just stick to cat video from now on buddy.
Yeh .T-Bone.

Why you postin this? Only pro-Obama propaganda allowed.
You crazy or something?
roll.gif

P.S. Don't be racist and vote for Obama.
Yo shut up. T-Bone has a track record of posting useless videos. I know you only have a track record of posting useless messages. T-Bone also has a tack record of criticizing African American for blind support for Obama. Everyone know T-Bone being dropping in racist comments for months now. You are one of the most delusional GOP supporters on this board, tell me who here posts Obama propaganda? But every video that implies Obama is a Arab, terrorist or Marxist is propaganda because the people who post it know that Obama are not those things but post it anyway. Look up propaganda, McCain is the one using it not Obama. Finally just shut up. Jeez
Can we get a definition of a useless video?
Even if folks post outright lies why not just make your argument and discredit them.

Obama isn't an Arab or a terrorist. However, he is a Marxist.

Sincerely,

Delusional GOP'er!?

John McCain on SNL tonight....

was already on for the east coasters.... on later for the west coast/central

Originally Posted by kix4kix

And I thought White Mccain supporters didn't make sense
laugh.gif
Rufus and Austin... as names.
ohwell.gif

Case Closed.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Aside from the fact that 'Austin' added nothing to the topic, I find it interesting that the issues brought up were laughable.

What is the answer when the economy is almost dead-Stronger Defense!
laugh.gif

I am conservative, but that is a joke.

Kind of depends what those advisers are after. Let's just look at 3 of Obama's advisers.

Buffet: "bailout economy or we cease existing" while having huge positions in GS, WFC, and AXP. <--- looking out for the little guy?

^Soros is not Obama's advisor, where the hell did you get that from? and neither is Brezinski for that matter.

and nice job pulling three (dubious) connections out of a list including guys like Paul Volcker and Lawrence Summers who were former White House officials. Yeah, Obama has clearly just SURROUNDED himself with questionable associations.

What will you say if Obama does a good job for the country overall, and ends up improving your quality of life? Because according to every post you make on here, America is supposed to implode and sink into the Atlantic within the next 4 years.
laugh.gif

If Obama does a good job than I'll be the first to give him the credit that he'll deserve.

So far he hasn't done anything and his voting record and talking points don't show anything promising.
I'm sorry that I'm not swayed by "I'll redistribute wealth and make everything rosy". That's all well and good but he can't do that even if he wanted to.

It's whatever here, honestly. The people keep getting bamboozled election after election but keep coming back for more.

I'll still be wearing my tinfoil hat when you start a thread "+%$? Obama ain't doing *%%%!. Pres. Young Dro?"
laugh.gif

Whatever. Both you know this election is over so you'll start talking trash about next election because that is all that you fools can do. Enjoy the next 8 years because Obama going two terms. McCain barely knows what's going on in this election, had he is the one who has a clue, whatever.

- "But...but...but..if you're not for Obama than you're for McCain and if you're not for McCain than you must be for Obama".

you keep claiming you're neither for obama nor mccain but i see you in every obama post trashing him and his policies. especially usingrepublican keywords such as 'redistribute the wealth'
eyes.gif

if you want people to believe you're for neither candidate how come you rarely post anything about mccain?
90% of your posts in these political threads are bashing obama.

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

laugh.gif

I'm sorry that I'm not swayed by "I'll redistribute wealth and make everything rosy". That's all well and good but he can't do that even if he wanted to.

laugh.gif

you keep claiming you're neither for obama nor mccain but i see you in every obama post trashing him and his policies. especially using republican keywords such as 'redistribute the wealth'
eyes.gif

if you want people to believe you're for neither candidate how come you rarely post anything about mccain?
90% of your posts in these political threads are bashing obama.

How many threads are there praising McCain on here?
I don't post anything about Obama neither. I just reply to existing threads.
If you want to start a thread praising McCain than go ahead. I'll be there.
laugh.gif

$$%? C'mon now. "Redistributing wealth" is not a Republican keyword. Obama uttered it himself. It also describes what he wants to do.
Obama believes in Redistributing wealth. It is what it is. For a second there I thought this was the year 1984.
grin.gif

edit: btw, what is there to criticize McCain on. He lost this election the day that he was nominated. He's irrelevant.

LOL I love how people get hyped up about the popular vote. Remember the Delegates chosen for the electoral college don't have to vote for who wins thestate. Popular vote is useless for presidency in this country. When will people finally realize this. And trust me I don't want this changed, when 1/3 ofour country can't read or write, than these people should have no business voting because they def haven't done the research on any particularcandidate. The rules were setup by our founding fathers in order to protect some charismatic hitler (I know he wasn't born yet but if u watched some of hisvideos you would see how great of a speaker he really was) type from becoming president.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Remember the Delegates chosen for the electoral college don't have to vote for who wins the state.
yes they do if they want to have a job. the one time a delegate went against the rest of the delegates from his state (i forgot which electionthis was) the republican party excommunicated him and his political career was over. i'm tired of hearing this argument against voting.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

LOL I love how people get hyped up about the popular vote. Remember the Delegates chosen for the electoral college don't have to vote for who wins the state. Popular vote is useless for presidency in this country. When will people finally realize this. And trust me I don't want this changed, when 1/3 of our country can't read or write, than these people should have no business voting because they def haven't done the research on any particular candidate. The rules were setup by our founding fathers in order to protect some charismatic hitler (I know he wasn't born yet but if u watched some of his videos you would see how great of a speaker he really was) type from becoming president.
indifferent.gif
Come on fam, no need for ridiculous hyperbole.

Back
Top Bottom