Electric Daisy Carnival 2011 Las Vegas

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

lol im definitely in the minority here but i didnt like aviicis set as much as others....afrojack's was better IMO, same with laidback luke's

and this is coming from a huge aviici fan....i dont even like most of afrojack's stuff all that much, i prefer smooth euro style house over dutch house/electro house with less melody

there was just no variety in his set.....he basically ran thru a playlist of his own stuff, so you didnt get the different sounds you got in other sets

also it probably doesnt help that i overplayed the hell out of "levels" before it even had a name
laugh.gif
Afrojack melts face live. I was right near a speaker and that $%$* whacked me.

I was dying for the CDQ when I still had that $%$* as "ID + Vocal"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bob Lobblaw

anyone going to love this year?
At Oracle? Probably me.

Avicii is my favorite. I need to see him play in person before I go insane at the thought that I haven't seen him play in person yet 
laugh.gif

Avicii is my favorite. I need to see him play in person before I go insane at the thought that I haven't seen him play in person yet 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by breezylocks

anyone gunna go watch the EDC movie?
I am. You in the Bay? They're showing it at a bunch of theaters around me (510).

Avicii set
sick.gif
pimp.gif

"Levels" is such a hitter.
yea im in SJ

anyone gunna go watch the EDC movie?
I am. You in the Bay? They're showing it at a bunch of theaters around me (510).

Avicii set
sick.gif
pimp.gif

"Levels" is such a hitter.
yea im in SJ

Didn't go but I'm plowing through the sets. Why do so many DJs insist on playing that annoying Adele song? The original is bad enough, but now every DJ has to play the remix?

Didn't go but I'm plowing through the sets. Why do so many DJs insist on playing that annoying Adele song? The original is bad enough, but now every DJ has to play the remix?

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Thomas Golds' Set Fire to the Rain remix > anybodies remix of Rolling in the Deep.

I heard a preview of the mastered version of Fade Into Darkness...
eek.gif
pimp.gif
the vocals go HARD.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Thomas Golds' Set Fire to the Rain remix > anybodies remix of Rolling in the Deep.

I heard a preview of the mastered version of Fade Into Darkness...
eek.gif
pimp.gif
the vocals go HARD.

Speaking of Thomas Gold, his set was pretty awesome. That ending sequence starting with Superstring (the anthem to end all anthems, really) was sick. I've loved that track for years, and when a DJ throws it on, it just launches the crowd to a different level.

Speaking of Thomas Gold, his set was pretty awesome. That ending sequence starting with Superstring (the anthem to end all anthems, really) was sick. I've loved that track for years, and when a DJ throws it on, it just launches the crowd to a different level.

lol im definitely in the minority here but i didnt like aviicis set as much as others....afrojack's was better IMO, same with laidback luke's

and this is coming from a huge aviici fan....i dont even like most of afrojack's stuff all that much, i prefer smooth euro style house over dutch house/electro house with less melody

there was just no variety in his set.....he basically ran thru a playlist of his own stuff, so you didnt get the different sounds you got in other sets

also it probably doesnt help that i overplayed the hell out of "levels" before it even had a name
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

lol same
right now i wanna get a full version of that track afrojack has been dropping in his sets....the one with the male vocals that go "i'm sending my love....i've been waiting for you..." etc. 

sounds more like an axwell or avicii track than an afrojack one but whatever it is i want it 
pimp.gif

oh and i take back the comment about lbl's set being better.....i liked the beginning of it but a lot of it was ehh....i like how he throws in some old school gems (show me love = one of the best house songs ever)

but he kind of didnt do anything cool with them....the atb too much rain over paradise mix he did was ehhh and thats also a classic tune.....dropping katy perry TGIF? please dont.....

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

lol same
right now i wanna get a full version of that track afrojack has been dropping in his sets....the one with the male vocals that go "i'm sending my love....i've been waiting for you..." etc. 

sounds more like an axwell or avicii track than an afrojack one but whatever it is i want it 
pimp.gif

oh and i take back the comment about lbl's set being better.....i liked the beginning of it but a lot of it was ehh....i like how he throws in some old school gems (show me love = one of the best house songs ever)

but he kind of didnt do anything cool with them....the atb too much rain over paradise mix he did was ehhh and thats also a classic tune.....dropping katy perry TGIF? please dont.....

I envy everyone going to see Avicii at Governors Island this Sunday (7/17). I need to see him live, his sound moves me
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I envy everyone going to see Avicii at Governors Island this Sunday (7/17). I need to see him live, his sound moves me
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Who's going to Identity? I'm going 9/3, Bay Area. Kaskade, Avicii, Aoki.

20 dollar tickets tomorrow starting at 9am. Glad I've been lagging.

Originally Posted by Hyper Cutter

real life...

i am, at the shoreline... avicii will not be there btw

real life...

real life...

I go tickets for 9/2 Chula Vista.  HIT ME UP ANY SOCAL NTERS THAT WANT TO CARPOOL!  Afrojack and Kaskade for $20 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

real life...

I go tickets for 9/2 Chula Vista.  HIT ME UP ANY SOCAL NTERS THAT WANT TO CARPOOL!  Afrojack and Kaskade for $20 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom