Electric Daisy Carnival 2011 Las Vegas

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

FYI for people planning on seeing the documentary in theaters, thanks to the knuckleheads in Hollywood, Regal and AMC theaters have overreacted and decided to not show the doc next week. Plan accordingly.
Any news on this coming out on DVD/Blu-ray?

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Originally Posted by VanAP

Tickets for EDC 2012 go on sale next Tuesday (Nov. 1st/2011). Does anyone know how fast these 3 day passes sell out?

Thanks
Would also like to know this as well
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

real life...
no idea, last year, you can buy three day passes up until the first day of edc... and the year before... you can cop tickets day of the even also...

then again tickets went on sale in like march instead of november... 

theres going to be so many people 2012 a lot of them won't know the "rave"... (i think fights will break out because of this...)

just know plur, and be cool and don't judge people if its your first time... 

i know a lot of people that want to go, because they heard how awesome it was last year... theres definitely going to be a ton of drunk idiots messing things up...

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Originally Posted by VanAP

Tickets for EDC 2012 go on sale next Tuesday (Nov. 1st/2011). Does anyone know how fast these 3 day passes sell out?

Thanks
Would also like to know this as well
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

real life...
no idea, last year, you can buy three day passes up until the first day of edc... and the year before... you can cop tickets day of the even also...

then again tickets went on sale in like march instead of november... 

theres going to be so many people 2012 a lot of them won't know the "rave"... (i think fights will break out because of this...)

just know plur, and be cool and don't judge people if its your first time... 

i know a lot of people that want to go, because they heard how awesome it was last year... theres definitely going to be a ton of drunk idiots messing things up...

Electric Zoo (New York) early birds went on sale two days ago. $220 
sick.gif
, but I bought them.

Electric Zoo (New York) early birds went on sale two days ago. $220 
sick.gif
, but I bought them.

I plan on going next year and I need some help.

How did you guys get from the vegas strip to edc.

I can't do a 100+ cab ride for back and forth for all 3 days.

anyone else sure they are going? atm im set on buying the tickets in january and iono if i can convince people to come.

any more tips... I love the music and the scene but I will not be doing drugs.

anyone else sure they are going? atm im set on buying the tickets in january and iono if i can convince people to come.

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

I read on the EDC Facebook page that there are shuttles from the strip that will take you to the event. I think the speedway is only 10-15 mins off the strip anyway.
Missed my chance on getting the early bird tickets, they sold out in 36 hours...
mad.gif
Next phase of tickets will be released January 3rd, anyone have any idea how much the 3 day passes will be? And does anyone know if there are beer gardens or anything? Cause on the site it said there were 18+ tickets and 21+tickets but I didn't think they had alcohol on the grounds. Cannot wait for this!

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

I read on the EDC Facebook page that there are shuttles from the strip that will take you to the event. I think the speedway is only 10-15 mins off the strip anyway.
Missed my chance on getting the early bird tickets, they sold out in 36 hours...
mad.gif
Next phase of tickets will be released January 3rd, anyone have any idea how much the 3 day passes will be? And does anyone know if there are beer gardens or anything? Cause on the site it said there were 18+ tickets and 21+tickets but I didn't think they had alcohol on the grounds. Cannot wait for this!

Back
Top Bottom