Electric Daisy Carnival 2011 Las Vegas

Originally Posted by Hyper Cutter

GOT MY 3 DAY PASS. I'LL BE GIVING OUT PEDIGREES TO ANY NTers I SEE.

laugh.gif
relax HHH

Originally Posted by thacapt

Originally Posted by thegame2006

I heard people with HIV be pokin themselves with needles then go on pokin other people...

Strictly rumor tho.
nah that happen in a lil club i used to go to when i was 16..good thing i wasent there when that happen
tired.gif

so i wouldent be suprised if that happen at edc and its so easy to do that to girls at raves

Exactly.
Since edc is such a large event, well...

you dont think they got metal detectors and security?

Originally Posted by thegame2006

I heard people with HIV be pokin themselves with needles then go on pokin other people...

Strictly rumor tho.
nah that happen in a lil club i used to go to when i was 16..good thing i wasent there when that happen
tired.gif

so i wouldent be suprised if that happen at edc and its so easy to do that to girls at raves

Exactly.
Since edc is such a large event, well...

you dont think they got metal detectors and security?

Going to Vegas June 4th-7th 
tired.gif

I went to EDC last year,
eek.gif

I could only imagine how crazy it's going to be in Vegas.  I even dig the new time of the event...All night.

My friends didn't want to book that weekend because it's going to be too crazy,
30t6p3b.gif
, and it's not really their scene.

Going to Vegas June 4th-7th 
tired.gif

I went to EDC last year,
eek.gif

I could only imagine how crazy it's going to be in Vegas.  I even dig the new time of the event...All night.

My friends didn't want to book that weekend because it's going to be too crazy,
30t6p3b.gif
, and it's not really their scene.

I think Swedish House Mafia's set from EDC 2010 was the best set I heard from all of last year. These dudes killed it. It's too bad they've been playing pretty much the exact same songs every since that set...these mutha F'ers better come out with some new material come June.

I think Swedish House Mafia's set from EDC 2010 was the best set I heard from all of last year. These dudes killed it. It's too bad they've been playing pretty much the exact same songs every since that set...these mutha F'ers better come out with some new material come June.

Damn man, i gotta get it together. Missed UMF and now im going to miss EDC. Next year all bets are off, im hitting one if not both of these. But EDC is going to be CRAZY in Vegas...i hope they have it there next year too 
tired.gif
the amounts of easy you can get 
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

Damn man, i gotta get it together. Missed UMF and now im going to miss EDC. Next year all bets are off, im hitting one if not both of these. But EDC is going to be CRAZY in Vegas...i hope they have it there next year too 
tired.gif
the amounts of easy you can get 
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

damn this sounds sick. Is the one in vegas the best location? I see Dallas and i'm gonna be down there during that time.

damn this sounds sick. Is the one in vegas the best location? I see Dallas and i'm gonna be down there during that time.

real life...

i copped my ticket, yesterday...

were should i stay? WHAT DO I WEAR>???????????????

real life...

Originally Posted by breezylocks

real life...

I just got my tickets today. 3-days
pimp.gif

The question is not "What do I wear?" but "What do I NOT wear?" It's going to be hot in the Vegas desert even at night!!! The girls we'll be pretty much naked. If you're guy just wear a tank and jeans/shorts. Or if you're buff and ripped just go shirtless.

Originally Posted by breezylocks

real life...

I just got my tickets today. 3-days
pimp.gif

The question is not "What do I wear?" but "What do I NOT wear?" It's going to be hot in the Vegas desert even at night!!! The girls we'll be pretty much naked. If you're guy just wear a tank and jeans/shorts. Or if you're buff and ripped just go shirtless.

wear WHATEVER YOU WANT

yes its gonna be hot, but people are wild at these festivals...enjoy yourself

wear WHATEVER YOU WANT

yes its gonna be hot, but people are wild at these festivals...enjoy yourself

been going to edc for a a few years now

best rave on the westcoast 
pimp.gif

now in vegas, this is gonna be off the hook. only thing im not looking forward to is the HEAT.

i was in vegas last summer, and it was like 105 at 4 in the morning 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom