roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

These cats is def wilin....

elephantinthesandfinalcoi6.jpg

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

like we didnt know fat joe was a obese N__......

I know right... And its funny they tryin to release the joint the same day Joey releases his joint. The title and photoshop are crazy though...

all i know is elephant in the sand >>>>> elephant in the room for sure i dont even mess with g-unit like that
laugh.gif

Hold on, I thought the mixtape wasn't relased until the 11th? How would know what is sounds like homie? So you just came in here to &*%@ride 50 hunh?

Originally Posted by jmoneybaggz

Hold on, I thought the mixtape wasn't relased until the 11th? How would know what is sounds like homie? So you just came in here to &*%@ride 50 hunh?

hold on i know youre not talkin to me %+*@!. im one of the biggest critics of 50 cent on this board and havent even listened to any of his solo albums sinceget rich or die tryin. i did listen to the first part of the body snatchers mixtape and that shhh was tough. based on that, i know for a FACT that part 2(elephant in the sand) will be 100 x better than fat joes shhh
fat joe is hot garbage. to be honest, i would rather spend a whole day listenin totrillipinotrapstar's ipod than be tortured by listenin to elephant in the room
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Liban906

Originally Posted by jmoneybaggz

hold on i know youre not talkin to me %+*@!. im one of the biggest critics of 50 cent on this board and havent even listened to any of his solo albums since get rich or die tryin. i did listen to the first part of the body snatchers mixtape and that shhh was tough. based on that, i know for a FACT that part 2 (elephant in the sand) will be 100 x better than fat joes shhh
fat joe is hot garbage. to be honest, i would rather spend a whole day listenin to trillipinotrapstar's ipod than be tortured by listenin to elephant in the room
sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

50 cent and his crew is falling off plus i dont like them ...............im copping THE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM ON MARCH 11TH

Body Snatchers was tight, but it was missing Buck. Glad he's back this time around.

Back
Top Bottom