Elephant in the Sand...

fat joe is hot garbage. to be honest, i would rather spend a whole day listenin to trillipinotrapstar's ipod than be tortured by listenin to elephant in the room
sick.gif

LMAO.
laugh.gif
Straight up,never laughed like that on NT.

Anyways, Fat Joe's album is hot garbage. Only one cut on that album worth an instrumental, that premo joint. If you're into that repetitive miamistreetrunner sound, then you'll enjoy the album, but it aint nothing close to the JOEy I was a fan of. DITC Joe, Don Cartagena Joe, Represent Joe...

Originally Posted by Liban906

Originally Posted by jmoneybaggz

Hold on, I thought the mixtape wasn't relased until the 11th? How would know what is sounds like homie? So you just came in here to &*%@ride 50 hunh?

hold on i know youre not talkin to me %+*@!. im one of the biggest critics of 50 cent on this board and havent even listened to any of his solo albums since get rich or die tryin. i did listen to the first part of the body snatchers mixtape and that shhh was tough. based on that, i know for a FACT that part 2 (elephant in the sand) will be 100 x better than fat joes shhh
fat joe is hot garbage. to be honest, i would rather spend a whole day listenin to trillipinotrapstar's ipod than be tortured by listenin to elephant in the room
sick.gif

laugh.gif

I'm talking to you. Dont get on the net and act like you a Don. You a straight clown. I'm not your %+++*..I don't care what you are and who youare, you aint heard the mixtape so stop it...

Hold on, I thought the mixtape wasn't relased until the 11th? How would know what is sounds like homie? So you just came in here to &*%@ride 50 hunh?

hold on i know youre not talkin to me %+*@!. im one of the biggest critics of 50 cent on this board and havent even listened to any of his solo albums since get rich or die tryin. i did listen to the first part of the body snatchers mixtape and that shhh was tough. based on that, i know for a FACT that part 2 (elephant in the sand) will be 100 x better than fat joes shhh
sick.gif

laugh.gif

I'm talking to you. Dont get on the net and act like you a Don. You a straight clown. I'm not your %+++*..I don't care what you are and who you are, you aint heard the mixtape so stop it...

aight, i can already see youre just some random dude tryin to get a little fame on NT by starting some nonsense e-beef so im gonna end it. i will say,however, that i find it cute how i see you post in this thread and the other fat joe threads floatin around here and get real aggressive when someone saysnegative about the boy. i mean do you, its cute how youre ridin for your man and all that but at the end of the day, its just music. it aint that serious

i dont care if its del, kanye, wu tang, curtis, fat joe, or tupac makin new songs from the grave, if its whack ill say its whack and if its good ill say itsgood. like my man solesavage said, this album has one hot song (the premo track) and the rest are terrible. if you enjoyed it, well thats great for you butthere are people in the world that enjoyed that Soulja Boy album. an opinion on music is just an opinion. my dislike for fat joe's new album isnt affectingyour life in any negative way so just leave it be
i know youre gonna try and come with some lame reply tryin to get on me, perhaps say im a 50 %+%% rider (
laugh.gif
) and some other things that sound good in your head but i said my piece and i wont be responding. e-beef is lame
smh.gif

I dont think I've listened to a Whoo Kid/G-Unit Mixtape in 3 years, don't think I am going to listen to this one.

Originally Posted by Allready Stan

50 cent and his crew is falling off plus i dont like them ...............im copping THE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM ON MARCH 11TH

*Looks @ AVY....Literally Stonefaces him*

indifferent.gif

sick.gif

laugh.gif

I'm talking to you. Dont get on the net and act like you a Don. You a straight clown. I'm not your %+++*..I don't care what you are and who you are, you aint heard the mixtape so stop it...

aight, i can already see youre just some random dude tryin to get a little fame on NT by starting some nonsense e-beef so im gonna end it. i will say, however, that i find it cute how i see you post in this thread and the other fat joe threads floatin around here and get real aggressive when someone says negative about the boy. i mean do you, its cute how youre ridin for your man and all that but at the end of the day, its just music. it aint that serious

i dont care if its del, kanye, wu tang, curtis, fat joe, or tupac makin new songs from the grave, if its whack ill say its whack and if its good ill say its good. like my man solesavage said, this album has one hot song (the premo track) and the rest are terrible. if you enjoyed it, well thats great for you but there are people in the world that enjoyed that Soulja Boy album. an opinion on music is just an opinion. my dislike for fat joe's new album isnt affecting your life in any negative way so just leave it be
i know youre gonna try and come with some lame reply tryin to get on me, perhaps say im a 50 %+%% rider (
laugh.gif
) and some other things that sound good in your head but i said my piece and i wont be responding. e-beef is lame
smh.gif

Son...please be quiet. Real rap. I never defended Joey in any thread. Stop making up %##% son..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Hold up,
laugh.gif
@other fat joe threads. The only other thread of Joey is the one where I'mlaughin at haze and ninja's beef. Im the one who started this post laughin at him. So again, stop making up %#*+ son. And why are you telling me aboutElephant in the Room? I haven't heard the album nor do I care about the release. E-Fame? Dog, I been on NT for 4 years youngin....f u talkin bout?

Next time, just don't state an opinion when you never heard the mixtape. That's foolish. Don't do that, you'll get exposed as a rider..

^lol nah joes wife is Columbian..puns wife is liza rios boriqua ma. joes wife is wayyyyy baddder by far tho.

anyway..

I aint gonna front i mess with joe and all that but i didnt dig the "Crackhouse" flow was horrible and i peeped like 8 or 9 tracks and they all havethat flow. and he still on that crack crack crack crack cocoa N*ggga every single line as before if anything me, myself, and i> but 300 was hard.

^if anything i think 50/gunit have came back soo hard this year.. but 50 needs to leave 50-pain alone. but banks even gayo are coming hard with lyrics andbeats have been really good. if anything where is Terror Squad?? i mean i messed with all them sons but they all bounced.. i only heard 1 tony sunshine trackin the last 4 years.. and he was only on like 2 or 3 tracks on that 2004 TS album.

Armaggedon gone
Prospect gone
Cuban link gone
Remy ma gone
Triple Seis gone
damn shall i go on? where is TS at? seriously.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

was walking in downtown manhattan today and saw promo posters for this mixtape, laughed out loud for a few seconds while shaking my head.

I done told you boy, I'm a soldier boy, got no choice but to be a ryder

I approach you boy, with the toaster boy, get to point blank range and fire
pimp.gif

Ryder Pt. II is heat, but the mixtape overall is a disappointment.

But, Return of the Body Snatchers Vol. 1 was fire.

Back
Top Bottom