Elon Musk trying to buy Twitter (edit: deal has been finalized)

Elon is the perfect example of how the super rich are damn near bulletproof, Most of his business looks shady as hell. He seems to really not know what he's doing & throughout it all he somehow added 100 BILLION to his net worth the past year :lol: :lol:

This country is ****ing insane
not of how super rich are bulletproof but how white people are
he can easily generate money by saying hes dropping a new car in 10 years and getting thousands of 100 dollar deposits :lol:
plus he has white people backing him and other races who aspire to be white chasing the "american dream"

he's really smart ill give him that, i can't hate on da mans for gettin money and living getting out his dreams

not of how super rich are bulletproof but how white people are
he can easily generate money by saying hes dropping a new car in 10 years and getting thousands of 100 dollar deposits :lol:
plus he has white people backing him and other races who aspire to be white chasing the "american dream"

he's really smart ill give him that, i can't hate on da mans for gettin money and living getting out his dreams

I hear you, but if you are a billionaire black person despite all of the racism that's engrained in this country, you get WAY more leeway than some broke white person. also with the extreme trend of celebrity worship, as long as you have a fanbase & capital your probably going to be rich for life

Elon is the perfect example of how the super rich are damn near bulletproof, Most of his business looks shady as hell. He seems to really not know what he's doing & throughout it all he somehow added 100 BILLION to his net worth the past year :lol: :lol:

This country is ****ing insane
I can deal with him making money because prior wealth is the the prime indicator of future wealth. Being born into wealth is the best case you’ll be wealthy. Anyhow, it’s the sycophants who still think he’s a genius that bother me.

Just because they don’t understand what Musk is saying doesn’t mean it’s smart. It’s the same thing with Trump and politics or Andrew Tate with relationships. Just because they say nonsense loudly people think it’s more valid than the reality around them.

It’s the Simpsons monorail episode but no catchy song….. which side note was literally what Musk’s hyperloop scam was.

I can deal with him making money because prior wealth is the the prime indicator of future wealth. Being born into wealth is the best case you’ll be wealthy. Anyhow, it’s the sycophants who still think he’s a genius that bother me.

Just because they don’t understand what Musk is saying doesn’t mean it’s smart. It’s the same thing with Trump and politics or Andrew Tate with relationships. Just because they say nonsense loudly people think it’s more valid than the reality around them.

It’s the Simpsons monorail episode but no catchy song….. which side note was literally what Musk’s hyperloop scam was.

Trust me I get that the stan thing can be annoying, but outside of that does it really matter much that someone thinks of him as a genius or not? anybody even halfway paying attention can clearly see that he isn't.

This could be said for many people of all walks of life tho, there's plenty of people seen as experts or highly revered in society that receive a lot of praise for their thoughts actions & i don't agree with them. At the end of the day it's really just an opinion & personal perspective.

Let's take music for example, there's artist who sell millions upon millions of records & have fans worldwide. I may think it's the worst sounding **** ever & just uninspired, i could scream about it till my lungs collapsed it isn't really gonna effect anyone who enjoys that artist tho.

They need more features BAD

Doesn't help that there are so many accounts farming for followers by copy pasting content that was posted on Twitter 5 years ago

If he had been smart he would have made severance packages connected to them signing a multi year noncompete, but I doubt he did that since he took so much pleasure firing people the second he got there he didn’t set up any process to do it.

Everything with Musk is Hubris.
Depends on where they’re based. Non-competes aren’t enforceable in California

The app is Way too similar and doesn't add anything to the User experience other than being "anti Elon" & more "family oriented" & to tell the truth i don't think the majority of Twitter users want that experience. Twitter seems to be one of the more niche large social media platforms already (compared to IG, FB, tiktok etc etc)

If nothing else tho, threads put enough pressure on Twitter for them to immediately get rid of the post rate BS & they are starting to split profits with content creators over there

https://variety.com/2023/digital/ne...e-share-andrew-tate-krassensteins-1235670342/

sidenote: :lol: :lol: at the two names they decided to highlight as getting paid, the media loves pushing a narrative any chance they could

Or it's interesting/strange that ads only count if someone who's paying for Twitter sees it while Twitter gets paid from verified and non verified users.

They aren't getting the all the money they earned.

Paying and still being forced to see those spammy/low quality ads :lol:

Back
Top Bottom