Elon Musk trying to buy Twitter (edit: deal has been finalized)

crazy that Elon is stalking his own stepson and climbed on the hood of his car to block him from moving.

Ohh, that's his stepson's name? The whole time I thought this fool was talking about lil Nas x. This is the first time I've seen a video:lol:
I've been trying to figure out how the hell they confused him for Elon. No wonder I couldn't find the story :smh:

And Twitter Spaces are dead to fix a "legacy issue" in the meantime 😂😂😂

giphy.gif

"assassination coordinates" :rofl:

dude's paranoid.

meanwhile this dude just got all those right wing gun nuts all worked up

because a presidential candidate tried to avoid d***k pics of his son from hitting the internet

but this dude just outright lying and people dumb enough to still believe/defend him

Even this dude above posting accounts without a blue check mark and cottonelle handing them out to anyone

Instead of freaking out over it, Elon should just leave this whole posting public travel locations situation to a poll. He should phrase it something like

"should it be OK to post Paul Pelosis's real time travel coordinates?"

Instead of freaking out over it, Elon should just leave this whole posting public travel locations situation to a poll. He should phrase it something like

"should it be OK to post Paul Pelosis's real time travel coordinates?"
Then all his freaks would vote yes leaving his plane fair game to track.

“It’s a private company. They can do what they want”

- Rusty
54379E9E-3FF9-4F73-A38D-351BBCB3F6FE.gif

meanwhile this dude just got all those right wing gun nuts all worked up

because a presidential candidate tried to avoid d***k pics of his son from hitting the internet

but this dude just outright lying and people dumb enough to still believe/defend him

Even this dude above posting accounts without a blue check mark and cottonelle handing them out to anyone
Elon was replying to him though which is why I posted it

Back
Top Bottom