Elon Musk trying to buy Twitter (edit: deal has been finalized)

Instead of freaking out over it, Elon should just leave this whole posting public travel locations situation to a poll. He should phrase it something like

"should it be OK to post Paul Pelosis's real time travel coordinates?"
How does that boot taste?
“It’s a private company. They can do what they want”

- Rusty
Of course they can. What they can't do is complain about the market leaving them.

The ridiculous thing about Musk and much of the reactionary right that he's anchored himself to is that they firmly believe the real world is inside the bubble of information and "facts" they've allowed themselves to live in, and they won't stop *****ing about the unfairness of the world when they step out of it and realize people don't want to be around them because they're *******s.

also his whole thing about Twitter was that he would make it more transparent and encourage free speech. which was obviously a lie but the weird nerds will do what they can to defend him.

the reality is that online moderation is a tricky, nuanced thing (ask the mods on here). which is what most of us said, but Elon and his weird nerds are like "nAh iT'S sImPLe, tHE WokE MOb sUcKS."

also let's stop being cute. what really happened is mush was upset the jet tracker dude didn't accept his offer to buy him out so now he's power tripping. remember this?

if any of it was illegal, musk would win in court.

also, this isn't about free speech, this is about making content that users want to use and advertisers want to put money into. judge in that context.

:lol: :lol:

Elon *****ing up :lol:, buttttt the same people who were also happily accepting banishments & suppressing of information whenever they felt there was "dangerous" rhetoric are no longer happy about it happening

michael-jackson.gif

also his whole thing about Twitter was that he would make it more transparent and encourage free speech. which was obviously a lie but the weird nerds will do what they can to defend him.

the reality is that online moderation is a tricky, nuanced thing (ask the mods on here). which is what most of us said, but Elon and his weird nerds are like "nAh iT'S sImPLe, tHE WokE MOb sUcKS."

also let's stop being cute. what really happened is mush was upset the jet tracker dude didn't accept his offer to buy him out so now he's power tripping. remember this?

also, this isn't about free speech, this is about making content that users want to use and advertisers want to put money into. judge in that context.

I love the "weird nerds" label that's been given to Musk's sycophants :lol:

Moderation isn't tricky when you apply the same rules to everyone... Like what happened to these journalists lol

Who needs hundreds of people trying to bend rules to their own agendas

"there were no hidden agendas" - jack dorsey

Twitter probably would have been better off if there were instead of a bunch of people fumbling to understand the rules

"'American Patriots' could be a violation of the rules if you understand it as a reference to terrorism"

Yeah ok

Wonder if Vox has an article about Uncle Joe's Racism he only locked up an entire generation of black people but you know he was only 50+ when he made those decisions... was still young & learning :lol:

f him too for that

I got zero problem calling any of them old white dudes racists

why the hell would I care about defending any of em???

Possibly the worst part about all of the Twitter files stuff is how bad Matt Taibbi sucks now. That guy used to be wonderful. He used to be a ****ing hero.

I was floored by the amount of patents I heard Edison copped :lol:
Dude was marketer propped up as a scientist, bullying and satoging the competition.

Now Elon out here sabtoging himself. I wouldn't care if I wasn't a Tesla stock holder. Son is destroying Twitter (so far) and devaluing Tesla to to save it. Meanwhile, devaluing both with each dumbbass tweet. Smh. Need to shut all the way the f up, asap.

Dude was marketer propped up as a scientist, bullying and satoging the competition.

Now Elon out here sabtoging himself. I wouldn't care if I wasn't a Tesla stock holder. Son is destroying Twitter (so far) and devaluing Tesla to to save it. Meanwhile, devaluing both with each dumbbass tweet. Smh. Need to shut all the way the f up, asap.
What you just said reminds me of this from
Family guy 😂😂

Aaron rupars been reinstated

Last edited:
Wonder if Vox has an article about Uncle Joe's Racism he only locked up an entire generation of black people but you know he was only 50+ when he made those decisions... was still young & learning :lol:
I have no problem with Biden criticism, but dudes are too old to be still regurgitating this same talking point. So I guess the other black representatives and community leaders are racist towards black people since they too, wanted and supported that bill?

Back
Top Bottom