Elon Musk trying to buy Twitter (edit: deal has been finalized)

musk.jpg

This guy is such a goober :rofl::rofl:

I don’t even get why people at the border reflects poorly on us, shouldn’t it reflect poorly on the country they are fleeing and positive for us that people want to come here?

What is Biden supposed to do? Drone strikes on the border?

It's totally weird - like the replies to any thread discussing him - there will be a host of men saying that he's the greatest entrepreneur/inventor in the history of the world etc - and usually listing accomplishments that aren't true. There's probably a big crossover with Tate fans too.

Dont forget Russel Brand and Joe Rogan too... just throw out all the supposed "right wing nut jobs". If they have millions of followers and say things you don't like... right wing nut. Simple. Rick Ross, Kanye, oh and Jake Paul, he did an RFK interview.... soooooo.... nutjob. the list goes on and on.

Dont forget Russel Brand and Joe Rogan too... just throw out all the supposed "right wing nut jobs". If they have millions of followers and say things you don't like... right wing nut. Simple. Rick Ross, Kanye, oh and Jake Paul, he did an RFK interview.... soooooo.... nutjob. the list goes on and on.
Sounds like accurately describing those people's opinions offends you.

History has plenty of examples of nutjobs and their millions of followers.

And who would trust a guy who took a $44 billion company and turned it into a $4 billion company? Who would trust the CEO that employees have to constantly fool into making the correct decisions?

nah those are just right wing nuts

are you a right wing nut?

No I don't have millions of followers. I just say the things leftists arnt allowed to. Like when I told you two years ago your efforts were strengthening the GOP. No level headed person wants to be led by the feckless.

Back
Top Bottom