Elon Musk trying to buy Twitter (edit: deal has been finalized)

No, just the ones who tell you a bold face lie and expect you to believe it because they say they are from ny.

There was a Disney channel movie growing up, that was popular. Actually surprised they even touched on it :lol:. It was def whitewashed HEAVY tho, like with everything.

They really said N***** on Disney Channel :lol:

But yeah. Most Americans know very little about Apartheid. And it really was just touched on briefly in schools, even tho it was relevant and contemporary. Smh

i never learnd about it in school in america

"Elon Musk discussed his plans for Twitter, now called X, on Monday during a livestreamed conversation with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. Among other things, Musk said the social network is “moving to having a small monthly payment for use of the X system” in order to combat “vast armies of bots.”

Musk did not say how much a new plan would cost users of the social network, or what other features would or would not be included with payment at the lowest tier."

I will never pay for Twitter, won't change from that. Do not want to pay for a news source that's more just negative mouthbreathers coming down from their drugs.

So did he buy Twitter so his Saudi and Russian friends could destroy it?

Nothing he's actually done while owning it has made sense.
Not just Saudis and Russians.

There's a power struggle going on in the US, and many in the wealthy American cohort have decided to go towards authoritarianism. I wouldn't be surprised that they welcome what Musk has done to Twitter, considering how social media has proven very effective at connecting isolated voices, allowing them to coordinate, and force the hand of/topple the ruling classes.

Not just Saudis and Russians.

There's a power struggle going on in the US, and many in the wealthy American cohort have decided to go towards authoritarianism. I wouldn't be surprised that they welcome what Musk has done to Twitter, considering how social media has proven very effective at connecting isolated voices, allowing them to coordinate, and force the hand of/topple the ruling classes.

The ultra wealthy have always been authoritarian because they see it as the easiest way to protect their wealth. Look up the business plot.

Shame. I been fond of his starship/spacex ventures.
his foray into x/politics kinda split this fanclub i frequented, to say the least.

Back
Top Bottom