Elon Musk trying to buy Twitter (edit: deal has been finalized)

What is he even saying here?

Announcing that his company will provide service to humanitarian organizations

He gonna do it for free? Or expect money from the US government, like always. Then demand praise for doing what he got paid to do.

Israeli government said it would fight to block it, because Hamas could use them. And Musk is response is that Starlink will get clearance from the US and Israeli government before they allow service.

Sounds like he is just saying Starlink is open to more government contracts.

If he provides free service to aid organizations, then bravo to him. However, he has to do it first.

But damn brah, that sure does balance out all the news of racism at Telsa, abusing staff, him posting racist ****, lying, sabotaging public works programs, protecting the Russian military, randomly labeling people pedophiles, and all the other nonsense he does.

You've done it. You sure showed us.

Missed where I said it balances the bad out

Posting something positive in here once in a while must be a crime
My bad

He's still worth $225B -- stocks eb & flow all the time.

Real world production is ramping up -- in India / Mexico ; https://www.teslarati.com/tesla-giga-mexico-federal-regional-permits-economy-minister/

Tesla is sinking...?!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Much further than it should be, yes. In a high interest rate environment, autos take a hit. But his purchase of Twitter and leveraging his TSLA shares to do so has hurt the company and tethered them together. So, each bad Twitter PR, hurts Tesla. Then always wanting to share his polarizing views have alienated people from the brand who would've purchased a Tesla. Some don't want support someone with loud opposing views, which hurts revenues. Then his last earnings call, dude sounded whiney and depressed instead of selling the idea of long-term success, pushing away investors and turns off wall street. I still believe in the company long term but if it succeeds, it will be despite him unless he changes his tune.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20231101_134109.jpg

Back
Top Bottom