Emerald Griffey Max I's For the Summer! (EDIT Pic Up)

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Just a heads up there's a 10.5 and an 11 on JJ on sale for $125...

Thanks for the heads up ! Ordered mine earlier today , hoping it goes through...

What size? Footlocker in a mall around here had them on sale for $119.99. Dropped the birthday coupon on them for a total of $101.65 
happy.gif

What size? Footlocker in a mall around here had them on sale for $119.99. Dropped the birthday coupon on them for a total of $101.65 
happy.gif

I wear my sneakers with basketball shorts so a white or black tee does it for me.

Pics of my pair and collection. The Freshwaters are the shoes that brought me back into the sneaker game.

I wear my sneakers with basketball shorts so a white or black tee does it for me.

Pics of my pair and collection. The Freshwaters are the shoes that brought me back into the sneaker game.

Thanks Skip. I'll give it a try next time I'm out in the suburbs. Chicago FL employees tend not to be very helpful unless there's an insole involved.

Also, beautiful collection.

Thanks Skip. I'll give it a try next time I'm out in the suburbs. Chicago FL employees tend not to be very helpful unless there's an insole involved.

Also, beautiful collection.

Back
Top Bottom