Emerald Griffey Max I's For the Summer! (EDIT Pic Up)

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by jm9312

these are gonna sell out instantly in my area

This.
Dudes here went HAM for the Reds that dropped back in February. This was 2 hours before the mall opened.

Thank god the homie at Champs will be hooking it up 
pimp.gif
My goodness. 
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

these are gonna sell out instantly in my area

This.
Dudes here went HAM for the Reds that dropped back in February. This was 2 hours before the mall opened.

pimp.gif
My goodness. 
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by zyr12

This.

pimp.gif
My goodness. 
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

they dropped the same day as all the bhm stuff  i believe the kobes and jordan 3s , i find it hard to believe griffeys would get a line like that

This.

pimp.gif
My goodness. 
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

they dropped the same day as all the bhm stuff  i believe the kobes and jordan 3s , i find it hard to believe griffeys would get a line like that

Originally Posted by SneakerSoldier

My goodness. 
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Black History Months, Playoff 13's, and I think some Foams dropped that same weekend

Originally Posted by SneakerSoldier

My goodness. 
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Black History Months, Playoff 13's, and I think some Foams dropped that same weekend

You think they'll sell out in the DMV. I'm getting them regardless,i just don't know what time i wanna wake up to go to the mall.

You think they'll sell out in the DMV. I'm getting them regardless,i just don't know what time i wanna wake up to go to the mall.

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

yeah they cincy reds flew off the shelves in the dmv 

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

yeah they cincy reds flew off the shelves in the dmv 

Originally Posted by dhtowng

Man I dont care what nobody say, that line aint for the cinci griffys unless that mall was in cincinatti itself or an area where alot of bloods reside or something lol. I guarantee. The shoe is cool but not that cool. I do know the playoff 13s came out that day. Cant tell me those didnt sell faster than the griffys nationwide. I remember dudes who couldnt get the playoffs due to em sellin out in thier size ended up gettin the cincis. But that line was for jordans on a typical saturday morning! Historically people dont line up for griiffys especially a new +colorways. smh dudes be misleading people and...wait for it....HYPEBEASTING!
listen you can think or say whatever you want but come to indiana on saturday and see the line for these emeralds... people didnt care about the playoffs dropping these lines were for the griffeys ask anybody in indy theyll tell you

Originally Posted by dhtowng

Man I dont care what nobody say, that line aint for the cinci griffys unless that mall was in cincinatti itself or an area where alot of bloods reside or something lol. I guarantee. The shoe is cool but not that cool. I do know the playoff 13s came out that day. Cant tell me those didnt sell faster than the griffys nationwide. I remember dudes who couldnt get the playoffs due to em sellin out in thier size ended up gettin the cincis. But that line was for jordans on a typical saturday morning! Historically people dont line up for griiffys especially a new +colorways. smh dudes be misleading people and...wait for it....HYPEBEASTING!
listen you can think or say whatever you want but come to indiana on saturday and see the line for these emeralds... people didnt care about the playoffs dropping these lines were for the griffeys ask anybody in indy theyll tell you

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

YES....

PLAYOFF XIIIs dropped that same day. Im sure 80% of those cats lined up for XIIIs.

no its for griffeys trust me they fly off the shelves in Indiana, ill have to have my friend get my pair for me because i have to work before the mall opens

Don't waste your time homie. Dudes on here know don't listen.

yea im done arguin with dudes... they dont know what its like in indiana. guess youll have to take another pic on saturday to show em were for real
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

YES....

PLAYOFF XIIIs dropped that same day. Im sure 80% of those cats lined up for XIIIs.

no its for griffeys trust me they fly off the shelves in Indiana, ill have to have my friend get my pair for me because i have to work before the mall opens

Don't waste your time homie. Dudes on here know don't listen.

yea im done arguin with dudes... they dont know what its like in indiana. guess youll have to take another pic on saturday to show em were for real
roll.gif

Up here in Boston. Griffey's went out the door. I just saw the latest one just now, and I might buy. If they are around sunday, ill get them. Ken Griffey aint putting money down for my school loans, so.. And I met him ; the last year at Fenway Park before he retired so Im good..lol

Up here in Boston. Griffey's went out the door. I just saw the latest one just now, and I might buy. If they are around sunday, ill get them. Ken Griffey aint putting money down for my school loans, so.. And I met him ; the last year at Fenway Park before he retired so Im good..lol

Back
Top Bottom