Emerald Griffey Max I's For the Summer! (EDIT Pic Up)

booooooo!! these are all wrong
tired.gif
 I'll just get the red joints

Originally Posted by Mister Victory

Question: What was the color of the midsole on the original release? This white/black thing is confusing me
embarassed.gif
The general release had the black midsole/white accents/volt airbag.  The white midsole you see Jr. wearing was a PE and never released to the public.  

Question: What was the color of the midsole on the original release? This white/black thing is confusing me
embarassed.gif
The general release had the black midsole/white accents/volt airbag.  The white midsole you see Jr. wearing was a PE and never released to the public.  

I don't mind that nike decided not to make the midsole white...

but the volt issue:

you just don't substitute gullwing doors for standard side swinging doors on a delorean.

Yikes.

I don't mind that nike decided not to make the midsole white...

but the volt issue:

you just don't substitute gullwing doors for standard side swinging doors on a delorean.

Yikes.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

embarassed.gif
Thanks man.

embarassed.gif
Thanks man.

Originally Posted by PumpLance

no volt in the air bubbles, kills these.. %$+ nike??  pass!

I Didnt Even Notice There Was Volt In There Air Bubbles... Ive Never Seen An Actuall DS Pair That Was In Good Condition... Every Picture Ive Seen Either Had Yellow Bubbles Or They Were In Bad Condition...
nerd.gif
 The Larger Air Bubbles Were A Good Look On These Tho...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by PumpLance

no volt in the air bubbles, kills these.. %$+ nike??  pass!

I Didnt Even Notice There Was Volt In There Air Bubbles... Ive Never Seen An Actuall DS Pair That Was In Good Condition... Every Picture Ive Seen Either Had Yellow Bubbles Or They Were In Bad Condition...
nerd.gif
 The Larger Air Bubbles Were A Good Look On These Tho...
ohwell.gif

embarassed.gif
Thanks for the clarification SinnerP... I have a feeling people will be asking this question more and more as the release day approaches.. 

embarassed.gif
Thanks for the clarification SinnerP... I have a feeling people will be asking this question more and more as the release day approaches.. 

i just came 5 times looking at these pics and precome for number 6 is forming.

i want these shoes. i remember my lil brother had em when i was little but i wasn't gettin them because of the $140 price tag. i wanted them ever since then. these will be bought and possibly 2 pairs will be bought

Back
Top Bottom