eminem is a wack rapper now

i neva really liked eminem as a artist but i cudnt front he had good songs and was pretty lyrical at 1 point but now hes really trash and makes wack songs. Heneeds 2 just retire from good and hopefully dre album is way better

He's not wack at all. He's better than 99.5% of the "rappers" out now.

He fell off though (by choice) and should either stop with the gimmicks or retire. If Relapse 2 is another Relapse... time to hang up the mic.

Dude fell off once he dropped Encore.

Last CD has no replay value, and dude really is, an after thought nowadays.

Kinda sad, really.

I Love Relapse so I disagree with you.
At first listen, I wasn't too impressed but it has grown on me like no tomorrow.
His flow/delivery on 'Stay Wide Awake' are remarkable. 'De JaVu' is easily one of his best songs to date as well.
My only real problem with the album are 'My Mom' and 'Hello'. 'Hello' feels like a filler while the chorus on 'My Mom' islackluster. Though I still find it funny he said 'Make a record bout drugs and name it after' on 'My Name Is' and then made a song bout drugsand named it 'My Mom' "lol.
Anyways, I'm hyped for Relapse 2.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

At first listen, I wasn't too impressed but it has grown on me like no tomorrow.
His flow/delivery on 'Stay Wide Awake' are remarkable. 'De JaVu' is easily one of his best songs to date as well.
My only real problem with the album are 'My Mom' and 'Hello'. 'Hello' feels like a filler while the chorus on 'My Mom' is lackluster. Though I still find it funny he said 'Make a record bout drugs and name it after' on 'My Name Is' and then made a song bout drugs and named it 'My Mom' "lol.
smokin.gif
exactly how i feel. eminem will still body any rapper on a track.

Originally Posted by franchise3

Dude fell off once he dropped Encore.

Last CD has no replay value, and dude really is, an after thought nowadays.

Kinda sad, really.
QFT

Originally Posted by M16

He's not wack at all. He's better than 99.5% of the "rappers" out now.

He fell off though (by choice) and should either stop with the gimmicks or retire. If Relapse 2 is another Relapse... time to hang up the mic.
Yeah, I don't know if this is a serious post or not, but it's one of the realest posts you've ever made about Eminem.

I like Relapse (actually listening to it right now), but I want Relapse 2 to be less drug oriented and be filled with songs like Deja Vu, Stay Wide Awake,Underground, Beautiful, instead of Bagpipes from Baghdad.

Eminem just doesn't write what people like to hear about nowadays. Talking about kidnapping, rape, step-father molesting you, and killing people just killsthe replay value of the songs on relapse. It probably wouldn't be as bad if he didn't use that annoying accent he raps with. His rhyme schemes arestill on point so it proves that he's capable.

Originally Posted by young chance

i neva really liked eminem as a artist but i cudnt front he had good songs and was pretty lyrical at 1 point but now hes really trash and makes wack songs. He needs 2 just retire from good and hopefully dre album is way better

Quit it. Word to his flow on same song nd dance he still spit. If you don't like Em now, you probably never did..

Originally Posted by Sosincere09

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

My only real problem with the album are 'My Mom' and 'Hello'. 'Hello' feels like a filler while the chorus on 'My Mom' is lackluster. Though I still find it funny he said 'Make a record bout drugs and name it after' on 'My Name Is' and then made a song bout drugs and named it 'My Mom' "lol.
smokin.gif
exactly how i feel. eminem will still body any rapper on a track.

It will give him a better understanding of Em. If it doesn't, so be it.

It's a good read in and of itself.

The Eminem Show is a personal classic but outside of that and a few songs off the first D12 album, I really have no desire to listen to him. I keep sayingI'll check Relapse out but....eh, maybe.

Back
Top Bottom