eminem is a wack rapper now

Em was always overrated tho I think Jay-Z is way more overrated. Em really only appeals to kids, he lives off of shock value, thats his whole style. Id like tosee him battle Sean Price from heltahskeltah, he would get killed. anyway, Em was the savior for white hiphop fans and they havent had anybody get to thatlevel again yet. At the end of the day hes a devil worshiper and his music has major satanic messages. on top of all that he sucks and hes a goof. oh yea..andhe agreed to 69 another man on MTV. what a herb

in the early 2000's he couldnt be touched, now he is pretty washed up, but by default, i will always be a fan!

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Originally Posted by M16

He fell off though (by choice) and should either stop with the gimmicks or retire. If Relapse 2 is another Relapse... time to hang up the mic.

QFT... I was never really a big Em fan but I always respected his talent.

Im tired of ppl glorifying Em "just cause"..Dont get me wrong he can actually spit, and i do love a couple of his joint but in all honestly he is notin my top 5 or even top 10..We all know about his lyrically content but his subject matters on majority of his songs is BULL #*%%..
[Video] Irv Gotti Compares Eminem to Jay-Z[/Video][Video] - Watch more Music Videos at Vodpod.[/video]

Originally Posted by geegee

Em was always overrated tho I think Jay-Z is way more overrated. Em really only appeals to kids, he lives off of shock value, thats his whole style. Id like to see him battle Sean Price from heltahskeltah, he would get killed. anyway, Em was the savior for white hiphop fans and they havent had anybody get to that level again yet. At the end of the day hes a devil worshiper and his music has major satanic messages. on top of all that he sucks and hes a goof. oh yea..and he agreed to 69 another man on MTV. what a herb

i agree his whole gimmick/appeal is to report on what's being discussed on MTV teen-type news stories with a comedic twist. I don't see why people gocrazy(in a good way) when he disses people like amy whinehouse? it's played out and boring. it's too easy. Who cares if he worships the devil. Peoplestill believe Jesus is gonna come down from a cloud and save them. If an MC spits fire on the mic, who cares who he worships. I don't worship anything. Alli know is that we are all part of the same universe and we as free human beings have the right to create our own world and do as we please without hurtingothers. So as long as a musician/artist comes correct with his/hers, then i don't really care what he worships. Not my problem, that will only limit me.Most people in the wolrd worship $$$/greed, i'd say that's more devilish than worshipping a goat and drawing pentagrams on the floor.

Em was always overrated tho I think Jay-Z is way more overrated. Em really only appeals to kids, he lives off of shock value, thats his whole style. Id like to see him battle Sean Price from heltahskeltah, he would get killed. anyway, Em was the savior for white hiphop fans and they havent had anybody get to that level again yet. At the end of the day hes a devil worshiper and his music has major satanic messages. on top of all that he sucks and hes a goof. oh yea..and he agreed to 69 another man on MTV. what a herb

i agree his whole gimmick/appeal is to report on what's being discussed on MTV teen-type news stories with a comedic twist. I don't see why people gocrazy(in a good way) when he disses people like amy whinehouse? it's played out and boring. it's too easy. Who cares if he worships the devil. Peoplestill believe Jesus is gonna come down from a cloud and save them. If an MC spits fire on the mic, who cares who he worships. I don't worship anything. Alli know is that we are all part of the same universe and we as free human beings have the right to create our own world and do as we please without hurtingothers. So as long as a musician/artist comes correct with his/hers, then i don't really care what he worships. Not my problem, that will only limit me.Most people in the wolrd worship $$$/greed, i'd say that's more devilish than worshipping a goat and drawing pentagrams on the floor.

Originally Posted by M16

He's not wack at all. He's better than 99.5% of the "rappers" out now.

He fell off though (by choice he has nothing to talk about it seems. ) and should either stop with the gimmicks or retire. If Relapse 2 is another Relapse... time to hang up the mic.

I agree. WE All wanted Slim Shady back, got it, and well i didnt like it. Encore was garbage, and Relapse....just wasnt good. kinda stupid actually.

his new album is a bit hard to get into...especially with the addict gimmick and the funky voice...but IMO this is by far his most lyrical piece of work.

the internal rhyming he drops on some of these tracks would put Rakim to shame. he's stepped his rap game up a whole lot. you just really need to listen.

his vocabulary is just friggin impressive. Relapse was a banger IMO

I am a huge Eminem fan & I was disappointed with Relapse .

It just didn't do it for me .

Encore > Relapse .

Irv is a clown...Actin' all hardbody and sayin' Em wouldn't have survived in battles...? I dunno where he grew up or Em for that matter, but fromwhat I've listened to, Em has proven he can spit on the spot. But I am sure with the pressure from the guns out he'd crack
grin.gif

::Goes and listens to Hail Mary redone by Em, 50, and Busta Bus::
pimp.gif

theres a select few songs on relpase that your favorite rappers favorite rapper wish they could spit ... that being said, he has too many commercial songs ...im hoping relapse 2 is nothing but firery fire spit over hot coals ...

first of all, dont put brotha lynch in the same breath as em ... secondly, yes some people listen to rap for more than just coke references ... thirdly, eminemis better than anyone from a technical standpoint... fourfly, dont act like you cant relate to some of ems songs ... fifly, relapse 2 will hopefully appeal tothe rap fan like you ...

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

first of all, dont put brotha lynch in the same breath as em ... secondly, yes some people listen to rap for more than just coke references ... thirdly, eminem is better than anyone from a technical standpoint... fourfly, dont act like you cant relate to some of ems songs ... fifly, relapse 2 will hopefully appeal to the rap fan like you ...

i love how yall em fans think cuz somebody dont like eminem they just listen to coke rap all day #**!*.... first of all i was namin brotha lynch cuz of his subject matter not rapping ability... secondly id rather hear coke references than gay references anyday... thirdly that means nothing if he makes nothing but !$!$*#*@ music... fouthly i never said i couldnt... fifly a whole eminem album will never appeal to me cuz 80% of it is gonna b pure !$!$*#*@ that he cooks up for u dumb *@+ stans who will eat it up cuz "he's so technically good"... silly *@+ kids...

lupe ftw

i am not a "fan" of eminem at all. haven't even heard his new $$%%. but you have to understand that there are many aspects that define an mc.lyrics, flow, etc.. for example, i don't really relate with most of big puns songs. he talks about killing people on most tracks. he seems to live aviolent life. and the proof is there too, he smacked his wife with a gun. i would never think of smacking a female with a gun. i would consider purchasing agun, going to the range, but would never carry one on a regular basis. but his flow is AMAZING!!! what he does with the spoken WORD is mind blowing to me. Sameapplies to eminem. basically, i am defending artistry. on a personal level i relate more to mf doom. he talks about going to the bar drinking beers, picking upwomen, etc. he seems to be into the occult. the occult/esoteric knowledge fascinates me, i read about the occult on the regular. i relate. i relate to pun aswell on another level. he's a comedic genius with his rhymes. i love comedy and eddie murphy's stand up too. i guess it's all about your personalexperiences and how open minded you are.

He's still got it, just not as much as before. His style is different so it may be hard for some of the older fans to like it as much.

Guys EM is a great rapper. Technically as someone put it, HES THE BEST.

With MMLP and TES, he was technically good, and the "music" and songs, concepts, sound was great. Both are classic/if not great albums. AKA GOODMUSIC

With Encone and Relapse, Technically he is F!!!!n INSANE, the skills showcased on say "big weenie" i mean check it
But I forgot who or what it was - I $@!+%# up
Psych I'm kidding again you idiot, no I didn't
That's just what you wanted to hear from me is that I $@!+%# up, ain't it?
But I can bust one take without lookin at no paper {*crumple*}
It doesn't take a bunch of takes or me to stand here in this booth all day
For me to say the truth, okay? You're drooling, you have tooth decay
Your mouth is open, you're disgusting, what the *%** you eat for lunch?
A bunch of sweets or something, what? You munch a bunch of Crunch 'N Munch?
Your tooth is rotten to the gum, tour breath stinks, wanna chew some gum?
Yes I do sir, what am I on? You sir are on truth serum
Marshall I'm so jealous of you, please say you won't tell nobody
I'd be so embarrassed, I'm just absolutely terrified
That someone's gonna find out why I'm saying all these terrible
evil and awful mean things, it's my own insecurity!

Flow all that other good stuff is on point and great....but that S!!! is wack. Its not music that I would just sitdown and want to listen more than a fewtimes....

I mean the song was called "big weenie"
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Breakyaneck3000

i agree his whole gimmick/appeal is to report on what's being discussed on MTV teen-type news stories with a comedic twist. I don't see why people go crazy(in a good way) when he disses people like amy whinehouse? it's played out and boring. it's too easy. Who cares if he worships the devil. People still believe Jesus is gonna come down from a cloud and save them. If an MC spits fire on the mic, who cares who he worships. I don't worship anything. All i know is that we are all part of the same universe and we as free human beings have the right to create our own world and do as we please without hurting others. So as long as a musician/artist comes correct with his/hers, then i don't really care what he worships. Not my problem, that will only limit me. Most people in the wolrd worship $$$/greed, i'd say that's more devilish than worshipping a goat and drawing pentagrams on the floor.
^i hear what your saying. i'm not a religious freak and i dont try to put my beliefs on others but i'm not down with evil in any of theforms you talked about. im not sure which is more devilish, id say some people worship money. sometimes music can hurt others who are easily influenced andsupceptible to being lead in the "wrong" direction because they dont know how to filiter. The words are important to me. all im basically sayin is Emis wacker than ever

Originally Posted by Breakyaneck3000

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

first of all, dont put brotha lynch in the same breath as em ... secondly, yes some people listen to rap for more than just coke references ... thirdly, eminem is better than anyone from a technical standpoint... fourfly, dont act like you cant relate to some of ems songs ... fifly, relapse 2 will hopefully appeal to the rap fan like you ...

i love how yall em fans think cuz somebody dont like eminem they just listen to coke rap all day #**!*.... first of all i was namin brotha lynch cuz of his subject matter not rapping ability... secondly id rather hear coke references than gay references anyday... thirdly that means nothing if he makes nothing but !$!$*#*@ music... fouthly i never said i couldnt... fifly a whole eminem album will never appeal to me cuz 80% of it is gonna b pure !$!$*#*@ that he cooks up for u dumb *@+ stans who will eat it up cuz "he's so technically good"... silly *@+ kids...

lupe ftw

i am not a "fan" of eminem at all. haven't even heard his new $$%%. but you have to understand that there are many aspects that define an mc. lyrics, flow, etc.. for example, i don't really relate with most of big puns songs. he talks about killing people on most tracks. he seems to live a violent life. and the proof is there too, he smacked his wife with a gun. i would never think of smacking a female with a gun. i would consider purchasing a gun, going to the range, but would never carry one on a regular basis. but his flow is AMAZING!!! what he does with the spoken WORD is mind blowing to me. Same applies to eminem. basically, i am defending artistry. on a personal level i relate more to mf doom. he talks about going to the bar drinking beers, picking up women, etc. he seems to be into the occult. the occult/esoteric knowledge fascinates me, i read about the occult on the regular. i relate. i relate to pun as well on another level. he's a comedic genius with his rhymes. i love comedy and eddie murphy's stand up too. i guess it's all about your personal experiences and how open minded you are.
facepalm... dude im a rapper... i understand that eminem can rap his %+# off... its not even about relating... its that i flat out dont wanna hear that !@+!... its corny... dude raps about anything... his songs dont even b havin subject matter anymore... just random %+# nonsense... kiss the naked mannaquin man again? really?
roll.gif
*@*++... lupe has the sick flow and he actually raps about !@+!... thus making songs with meaning...

if soulja boy is a rapper than i am a rapper too. i am an artist too btw. aren't we all?

I agree, his subject matter is corny to me as well. i don't care to hear pop raps. what is nonsense to you may be gold to another. your arguing anindefinite point.

http://www.wikihow.com/Argue
i have a degree in philosophy and logic/critical thinking btw, i don't feel the need to mention this. but since you went ahead and handed me a"facepalm"?

Back
Top Bottom