eminem is a wack rapper now

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by Breakyaneck3000

Originally Posted by geegee

Em was always overrated tho I think Jay-Z is way more overrated. Em really only appeals to kids, he lives off of shock value, thats his whole style. Id like to see him battle Sean Price from heltahskeltah, he would get killed. anyway, Em was the savior for white hiphop fans and they havent had anybody get to that level again yet. At the end of the day hes a devil worshiper and his music has major satanic messages. on top of all that he sucks and hes a goof. oh yea..and he agreed to 69 another man on MTV. what a herb

i agree his whole gimmick/appeal is to report on what's being discussed on MTV teen-type news stories with a comedic twist. I don't see why people go crazy(in a good way) when he disses people like amy whinehouse? it's played out and boring. it's too easy. Who cares if he worships the devil. People still believe Jesus is gonna come down from a cloud and save them. If an MC spits fire on the mic, who cares who he worships. I don't worship anything. All i know is that we are all part of the same universe and we as free human beings have the right to create our own world and do as we please without hurting others. So as long as a musician/artist comes correct with his/hers, then i don't really care what he worships. Not my problem, that will only limit me. Most people in the wolrd worship $$$/greed, i'd say that's more devilish than worshipping a goat and drawing pentagrams on the floor.
%!!% you talking about joe?

could you please elaborate?

the #!@* I don't undesrtand is people saying dude fell off and his subject matter is wack but I enjoyed MMLP and SSLP....he was rapping about the same #!@*then
laugh.gif
what's the difference now...

Relapse is a dope album...he's one of the few rappers out that take you through what he's going through at specific times in his life...some of the#!@* is outlandish granted...but he still comes through pause...

I hope he telling the truth about Mariah cuz The Warning sure made me a believer....he bout to expose this chick
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom