[| -- Eminem & Jay-Z Home & Home Tour Sept 13th & 14th (Comerica Park & Yankee Stadium) -- |]

Man, to yall goin...enjoy yaselves. Em no matter how u cut it is one of the best, and Jay? He is the best. Then they went ahead and thru J. cole as opener, Wow. Again yall enjoy yaselves.

Man, to yall goin...enjoy yaselves. Em no matter how u cut it is one of the best, and Jay? He is the best. Then they went ahead and thru J. cole as opener, Wow. Again yall enjoy yaselves.

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

When is the first performer going on stage and is anyone else planning to blow trees at the concert ??

7:30 I think. Oh.....and, most definitely!

The opening acts start at 7:30?
nerd.gif

anyone know how tight security is at Yankee stadium? i'm stuck all the way in section 413...wanna try and move down.  I swear I feel like they purposely said tickets were sold out just to hype this up even more, then last minute they wanna put tickets up for sale.  

anyone know how tight security is at Yankee stadium? i'm stuck all the way in section 413...wanna try and move down.  I swear I feel like they purposely said tickets were sold out just to hype this up even more, then last minute they wanna put tickets up for sale.  

The lower you try & move down, the more strict they are. In my experience, you could move pretty much no problem to sections 300's, 200's, etc... but the closer to the field, the more of an issue they give you.

Im trying to get rid of my tickets, for some reason I dont even want to go anymore... Section 24B, Row 7, got 2 tickets...

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I just looked up tickets for Tuesday for %*@$* and gigs on Ticketmaster, and a pair in B6 were going for about $230 for each.

For those looking for tickets, check Ticketmaster out.

Originally Posted by JD161616

On field seats and others were just released like he ^ said. Like $193 after fees.

Damn, I missed out.

Looks like I'll be paying rape prices because I have to sit on the field Tuesday night.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

^ I'd hit up dunny I think he has two left, good floor seats.

Think I'm gonna need 3 or 4, thanks though.

I'll probably hit him up if somebody bails.

You guys think both concerts would be identical?
Im still undecided between today and tomorrow?

I really dont want to miss the Jets opener tonight.

And does anyone have any clue if Kanye got a flight to NY today? Just trying to weigh the chances of him being at the stadium tonight.

PAUSE.

Originally Posted by Diego

And does anyone have any clue if Kanye got a flight to NY today?
Just trying to weigh the chances of him being at the stadium tonight.

PAUSE.

LOL.

It was just funny, a little creepy too but w/e.

Not like I wouldn't like to see dude make an appearance on the 14th.

2mmya01.png

I'm in there!

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

And does anyone have any clue if Kanye got a flight to NY today? Just trying to weigh the chances of him being at the stadium tonight.

PAUSE.
dvr that jets game and go tonight.

Back
Top Bottom