[| -- Eminem & Jay-Z Home & Home Tour Sept 13th & 14th (Comerica Park & Yankee Stadium) -- |]

I'm in there 
pimp.gif

Does anybody know how many seats are in the B6/B4 section?

I have seats 23, 24 and 25 and I'm hoping they're close to the aisle and more in the middle of the stage.

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

Are DSLR cameras allowed into Yankee Stadium??

Cameras and video equipment
Single-frame flash photography is permitted. Tripods, extendedlength zoom lenses, other professional camera equipment, movie camerasand any other video or audio recording equipment are not permitted inYankee Stadium. Guests are not permitted to transmit or aid intransmitting any account, description, picture, video, audio,reproduction or other information about any games.

I'm not sure if the rules are different because its a concert, but that's Yankee Stadiums ruling.

What time is everyone getting there? im Leaving my crib at like 5, to get there no later than 530... What time is J. Cole opening up?

Originally Posted by Diego

And does anyone have any clue if Kanye got a flight to NY today? Just trying to weigh the chances of him being at the stadium tonight.
'Ye will be there, which night though I don't know 2 of those Good Friday tracks will be performed..
laugh.gif

Do they do soundcheck before both shows or only the first? cause my info is based off that.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by Diego

And does anyone have any clue if Kanye got a flight to NY today? Just trying to weigh the chances of him being at the stadium tonight.
'Ye will be there, 2 of those Good Friday tracks will be performed..
laugh.gif

He'll be there on the 14th too?  Or just tonight?

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

you think they'd allow a bag or bookbag?
I'm trying to buy 20+ of the hats... not trying to carry them.
My cousin always brings his backpack when we go to Yankee games and he gets in no problem, but I'm not sure if the same rules apply to a concert.

Hopefully somebody knows because I wanna bring my bag too.

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

What time is everyone getting there? im Leaving my crib at like 5, to get there no later than 530... What time is J. Cole opening up?
you buggin, your seat is assigned and it starts at 7:30pm.  if you drivin get there eaaaarly, but I'm hoping on the subway, be there at 7

you buggin, your seat is assigned and it starts at 7:30pm.  if you drivin get there eaaaarly, but I'm hoping on the subway, be there at 7
I figured parking is going to be hectic and ##$*...

I figured parking is going to be hectic and *!%%...

definitely have that $20-$30 ready for parking

Im officially out of this thread until tomorrow after the show. Im looking for everything to be a surprise on 9/14.
nerd.gif

definitely have that $20-$30 ready for parking
Yankee stadium is in the hood.

You'll find parking 3-4 blocks away by the mall...or hell even on the grand concourse.

cam and juelz showin up to perform "welcome to new york city"
would be the best update imo

damn i didnt wanna see that setlist. not checkin this thread anymore lulz. im in there tomorrow night section 105!

Back
Top Bottom