[| -- Eminem & Jay-Z Home & Home Tour Sept 13th & 14th (Comerica Park & Yankee Stadium) -- |]

You have to be kidding me. Dude, its been 10 minutes
laugh.gif
. This +%%@ is ridiculous.

Guys they are not sold out, keep trying. When a person gets tickets to pop up and if they do not want them, it takes 15 minutes for them to go back on sale. I keep getting random tickets to pop up here and there after it telling me nothing is available. Good luck

Guys they are not sold out, keep trying. When a person gets tickets to pop up and if they do not want them, it takes 15 minutes for them to go back on sale. I keep getting random tickets to pop up here and there after it telling me nothing is available. Good luck

I was gonna hit up the yankee season ticket holder presale at 8 to get a pair to flip but I didn't think the investment was worth getting up that early
laugh.gif
. According to a few ticket holders it was extremely easy to get any seat they wanted during the pre sale but w.e. Some of you really didn't even pull a single thing up during the public sale ?

NOTHING greg. NOTHING.

Bum !%+ ticketmaster said it was sold out from 10AM. 10 !#!+%!# AM they were talking about SO.

DAMN true thats crazy, try to put in a call to ticketmaster to see if an operator can pull something up. If I had an extra pair from the presale I'd sell it to you at face cause I've been snubbed too many times by TM myself.

i was able to get obstructed view tickets....section 104...whats the deal with obstructed view? i see thats its right next to the stage

Back
Top Bottom