[| -- Eminem & Jay-Z Home & Home Tour Sept 13th & 14th (Comerica Park & Yankee Stadium) -- |]

Originally Posted by Vnsddnn

Jay will find a way to do a NYC concert every year it seems. Did the BP3 Tour at Penn State. Always a good show though.
The way the music industry is now, touring is vital in making $$$$$$ if this was 7 years ago Jay would rarely be on tour.

might want to try this as well,
text 'rn21584' to '44144' for a chance to win tixx to the Jay/Em concert
(Ronation contest, standard texting rates apply obviously)

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

edit:

1zbgqxx.jpg

i bought the lowest markup i could find on stubhub and i still got raped. very good seats though. these are 2 out of my 10 all time favorite artists and i know they aren't going to come alone, em better bring 50 its NY dam how could he not and jay must bring kanye that will make 4 out of my top 25. and bringing rihanna ar alicia keys or d12 wouldn't hurt. all i know is after this i won't ever need to go to a concert again. for everyone else i'll try to win tix on the radio or VMAs mtvs spring break

For everyone going to the Yankee Stadium concert..do you think people will be blowing trees like at any hip hop concert ?

Only real concert I've been to was Anger Management at MSG and people were burning all over the place but I don't know what the scene will be like at the Stadium.

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

For everyone going to the Yankee Stadium concert..do you think people will be blowing trees like at any hip hop concert ?

Only real concert I've been to was Anger Management at MSG and people were burning all over the place but I don't know what the scene will be like at the Stadium.

people spark in every concert anywhere

Originally Posted by The Warehouse 13

Has anybody gotten their tix from eminem.com yet? I'm still waiting patiently

Got mine in on Friday... I got section 24b row 7
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
... Got 4 tickets now I need to get rid of

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

Originally Posted by The Warehouse 13

Has anybody gotten their tix from eminem.com yet? I'm still waiting patiently

Got mine in on Friday... I got section 24b row 7
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
... Got 4 tickets now I need to get rid of

Got mine on Friday as well. I'll be in section 27a.

My tickets arrived a few weeks back.
Sept. 2 show
Making the trip from TO, anyone else from ON going?

PS that NY fitted will be copped if for sale.

PS 2 NY fitteds will be copped if for sale.

[h2]B.o.B. Opening Eminem & Jay-Z Detroit Shows[/h2]Tuesday, August 31 2010 11:50 PM EST | Posted by: YN | Posted in: Blog, True Story

picture-100.png

Uh, it’s Comerica Park. But yes, Bobby Ray is the opening act for the first two Em and Jay concerts. Now that’s a good look. Congrats!

i'm also hearing that Eminem is bringing out 50 Cent..... gonna be interesting
nerd.gif

That's a good opening act... Saw him at the Fillmore Irving Plaza a couple months back, he's a good performer. Hopefully NY gets a solid opening act.

Back
Top Bottom