Eminem NEW ALBUM - Kamikaze

Listened to the album good about 3 times through.

4/10

Not sure if I was hyped reading these responses but wasn't impressed by this album as many on here were.

I think you guys are just hyped because he is showing some little glimmer of his glory days.

His flow, delivery, wordplay, and technical skill for rap is still not where I think he is capable of being.

Not sure if he's rapping too fast or trying fit a lot of bars into a rhyme scheme, but whatever it is he's saying something but it's being overlooked or missed because he's rapping faster than most rappers are today and what listeners are used to these days.

I mean yeah he's still a little nice with it but he can work harder and get back to when he was considered one of the best in the game.

People are hyped because this is a little better than the trash he has been putting out these last few albums.

I think his flow and delivery for stepping stone song was the best because he's flowing at a normal speed, talking from his heart about a subject that he went or is going through.

Honestly the album came and went and nobody really cares and are only looking forward to his reply diss.

He's Em though so I'm expecting major numbers and wouldn't be surprised if his album sold like over 500K first week.

Your problem, like most, is that you compare everything to 99-02.

I think Em did 350k this week for comparison.
Travis did like 175k first week
Nicki did 150k first week

He was only prohected at 200k until word of mouth hit

Last edited:
Damn 410 k in this era is beyond amazing

Dont they count streams differenrly though?
Like every. 3 streams equals 1 to the sale?

I swear I've been feeling this for years but never really said it if em stopped his nasally voice and laid back on the aggression like he does on Lucky at some points I would like it so much better. I don't know how to explain it his verses lyrically are great for the most part I just can't stand that stuffed up high pitch nose spitting sometimes it literally sounds like he's rapping through his nose, and it's been this way for a while. Speaking of lucky he's got that Tech n9ine flow and normal too. I guess they both share the same flow but seriously on normal they could easily be mistaken for one another, not a bad thing.

Last edited:
"If rap more closely resembled a purely athletic contest, Eminem would still be an Olympian. ". Couldn't have put it better. Sorry for the multiple comments I'm listening while posting. Good guy's legit

Venom song is creeping up to my top song...the hook be having me singing along. And i love marvel so best of both worlds

Venom song is creeping up to my top song...the hook be having me singing along. And i love marvel so best of both worlds
Lol ... My girl been bumping this CD hard which shocks me cuz she hasn't really listened to Em in over 10 years ... And Venom is her **** ... She walks around the house singing the chorus to that joint ...

I find it interesting that her two favorite songs are Venom and Stepping Stones ... Made me realize how they most closely aligned with classic Em ...

Can’t be washed when you can still out rap anyone in the game
You can be washed when the game passes you by, and you still lyrical miracling out here while the rest of the world is on another wave.

Feels like Phil Jackson trying to implement the triangle in this era. Game’s changed. People care less about how well you put words together, and more about the feel.

Em’s always been a great technically...he’s also always been lacking in most other categories.

Reactions: HIM
Can’t be washed when you can still out rap anyone in the game
Em has and probably always will be able to out rap anyone on a technical level though
The problem is for the majority of the last decade he's been struggling to put a decent sounding song together.

Lol ... My girl been bumping this CD hard which shocks me cuz she hasn't really listened to Em in over 10 years ... And Venom is her **** ... She walks around the house singing the chorus to that joint ...

I find it interesting that her two favorite songs are Venom and Stepping Stones ... Made me realize how they most closely aligned with classic Em ...

pics of your girl

Em still sells records so he can’t be considered washed lol.
It depends on what you consider washed. If you look at content va sales numbers then whatever. Plenty of artists can be washed but still have a fan base because you don’t really need quality to sell. Drake can put out garbage and still sell.

Back
Top Bottom