Eminem "Not Afriad" CDQ...Thizz face still on from the last freestyle

Any of yall hear this on 24/7??

man interscope aint nothing to $*%+ wit
laugh.gif

the only bad thing I have to say about the song is the bridge could've of been way better. If he didn't try to hit the high note and &*%$ then it wouldn't sound so bad.....
Other than that the song is
pimp.gif
can't wait for the album

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

Originally Posted by TheStephZone

you guys think the radio is gonna play this tho? it's not a pop song and hip-hop stations don't really play songs like this...Em will sell regardless but is he relevant to the mainstream again?
i think it will...the Not afraid/eminem/beamer benz bently freestyle got the whole internet going crazy...checkout facebook..u type in Eminem, and search posts by everyone...people going crazy
laugh.gif
heard it on the radio yesterday

Originally Posted by glasses

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

TIME, [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]you're never gonna do anything with your music career and most of your stuff is B2 steak sauce[/color] ...

now stop blind hating on eminem in every damn thread and just appreciate good rap music ... this song is better than anything put out in recent memory from a genre standpoint ...
he's well aware of that

his caustic posts are a reflection of such
I just want to know if yall ever took the time out of your day to listen to his music
or do yall just see his "hater" like post then see he does music in his sig and automatically call it garbage?

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Originally Posted by glasses

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

TIME, [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]you're never gonna do anything with your music career and most of your stuff is B2 steak sauce[/color] ...

now stop blind hating on eminem in every damn thread and just appreciate good rap music ... this song is better than anything put out in recent memory from a genre standpoint ...
he's well aware of that

his caustic posts are a reflection of such
I just want to know if yall ever took the time out of your day to listen to his music
or do yall just see his "hater" like post then see he does music in his sig and automatically call it garbage?
Have previously listened to it

Couldn't stomach more than 30 secs

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

The chorus grew on me. This is classic. Recovery will be classic. First time I can actually say this and believe it. We seriously have NEVER seen this side of Eminem. He's actually talking to us.

Screen cap this. Recovery will be a classic. EVERYONE will agree, the fans, the critics, everyone. This is the REAL COMEBACK we've been waiting for.
here we go again...

What was you doing before? Saying it just to be saying it?

more sheep activity...

"let me post a gif cuz i know lames will quote it and add
laugh.gif
"
not quite. I'll never get you to admit that your music sucks. I have nothing else to say on that subject

But at the end of the day, it's funny how tens of millions like his garbage music and you have 8 people that fancy your magnificent creations.

millions of people listened to vanilla ice and hammer too... that doesnt mean they were dope...

chingy went multi plat...

millions of people listened to vanilla ice and hammer too... that doesnt mean they were dope...

chingy went multi plat...

The adjective "dope" is relative to each persons opinion.

They at least have a fan base who wanted to hear their music. What do you have?

If you really hate Eminem so much, stay out of his threads... simple as that.

You don't see me going into Cavs threads hating.. why are you wasting your time and energy?

im not hating genius... i said the verses were good but the hook and beat are trash... i want eminem to make good music... he's just not doing it

im not hating genius... i said the verses were good but the hook and beat are trash... i want eminem to make good music... he's just not doing it

and you think you're doing it?

All you did in the relapse thread was hate on it
laugh.gif
I mean yeah the CD wasn't that great but it has some good songs.

Dude could make a 5/5 and you'd say it was garbage. I don't think I've ever seen you give him credit. If you don't like him, thats fine, I'm not gonna persuade you one way or the other...

I'm just saying why waste your time with that negative energy? I mean I don't go into the Drake threads and talk trash about over or the other mediocre songs he's released.

We got the point on page one or whenever the first time you posted was, your not impressed. So move on.

i like the old eminem... stan, the way i am... those types of tracks...

i always check to see if he's gonna ever go back to that...

after my first post the rest were me basically defending my opinion from stans...

^ jus drop a opinion and leave. no need to keep coming back.

anywayz, i like the song. it could've used less singing but its still good.

p.s. i like the snares.

Back
Top Bottom