Eminem "Not Afriad" CDQ...Thizz face still on from the last freestyle

XXcLusive: Havoc of Mobb Deep Speaks on Working With Eminem

Earlier this morning on his Shade 45 Sirius Satelite radio station, Eminem revealed that Havoc landed a spot on his new album, Recovery. XXLMag.com quickly picked up the jack to speak to the Mobb Deep beatmaker—a self-described Shady fan—about how he got one of his beats on the disc.

According to the Queensbridge-native, he has been submitting music to Mr. Mathers for years. “I been trying to get placement on an Eminem project for the past two years with no success at doing it ’cause you know they pretty picky over there and rightfully so,

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

I agree with your whole post.
I think you meant 'Recovery' tho, not relapse.
Yes, yes I did.
laugh.gif

Thanks for the head up

Originally Posted by HWBurnz

Song is dope.

Can't believe he actually broke the mold and didn't go with the corny single. 
Co-sign... my thoughts exactly... I thought it would be another real slim shady/ hi my name is type of track but it was that serious em that i love.. song is DOPE and i am more hyped for this cd than i have been for any of his others

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

Originally Posted by HWBurnz

Song is dope.

Can't believe he actually broke the mold and didn't go with the corny single. 
Co-sign... my thoughts exactly... I thought it would be another real slim shady/ hi my name is type of track but it was that serious em that i love.. song is DOPE and i am more hyped for this cd than i have been for any of his others
Co sign.

He's bugging. Relapse was ill as hell.

But this %$%% is so sick. I find it hard to believe this is his single. If so, that's crazy. I CANT wait for this album man.

song is real dope
pimp.gif

and i still think that relapse was coo. it was better than a lot of stuff that was out at that time

Em is the g.o.a.t. but the beat is super underwhelming especially for a first single. I was expecting better from Boi 1da

then ur like come on... screw copyrights...

roll.gif

dude went off on a totally different side rant
laugh.gif

dude never even said what he thought about the song
laugh.gif

Why are all the blogs posting that video and calling it a "teaser"? There's nothing new in it..

laugh.gif
@ dudes going in on Time and his $10 beats.

I think the new single is dope, but I can see why people would be turned off by the snare and the singing on the hook. We all got different opinions, no need to crucify the dude and his beats cause he's going against the grain.

With the way Em has been spitting, I can't wait 'til Recovery.

Eminem’s Recovery is set to hit stores on June 22. Along with Havoc, it will also feature production from Just Blaze, DJ Khalil, Jim Jonsin and Boi-1da.

So Primo and Alchemist submitted tracks and were turned down. These other beats better be masterpieces cuz I'm sick of hearing Em rapping over a bunch of sub-par Dre beats.

^Is there any proof Premo submitted any beats? And I believe Alchemist had a track on Relapse 2, but when Em decided to go in a new direction he didn't make the cut.

And to the fans, I'll never let you down again, I'm back
I promise to never go back on that promise, in fact
Let's be honest, that last Relapse CD was "ehhhh"
Perhaps I ran them accents into the ground
Relax, I ain't going back to that now
This is the only thing that really matters. I don't care if you all like the song or hate the song. As long as he adressed the fan's issues, and has plans to come back strong, thats really all you ask for at this point. I am officially excited for the album now.

-The Juice

Beat is ok, pretty boring though. The chorus and singing were corny as well. Overall its not a bad song, but not a particularly good one either.

In spite of this song's mediocrity, his lyrics are on point and I'm feelin' the direction he is goin' in. Cautiously optimistic about the next album.

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

And to the fans, I'll never let you down again, I'm back
I promise to never go back on that promise, in fact
Let's be honest, that last Relapse CD was "ehhhh"
Perhaps I ran them accents into the ground
Relax, I ain't going back to that now
This is the only thing that really matters. I don't care if you all like the song or hate the song. As long as he adressed the fan's issues, and has plans to come back strong, thats really all you ask for at this point. I am officially excited for the album now.

-The Juice
Thank God.  relapse was worse then ehh it was terrible he tried way to hard to be controversial or funny or something he wasn't.

The Freestlye he did was awesome and this song was amazing.  All you people saying this song was bad or just mediocre must be drake fans.

I think this song is pure 
pimp.gif
 and I kinda liked the singing too 
This song put em back in my top
*Patiently waiting on Recovery*

after listens and listens, i just love this song...it's not his best, but it just puts me in a better mood, i love Em songs with a meaning i could relate to.

you guys think the radio is gonna play this tho? it's not a pop song and hip-hop stations don't really play songs like this...Em will sell regardless but is he relevant to the mainstream again?

The chorus grew on me. This is classic. Recovery will be classic. First time I can actually say this and believe it. We seriously have NEVER seen this side of Eminem. He's actually talking to us.

Screen cap this. Recovery will be a classic. EVERYONE will agree, the fans, the critics, everyone. This is the REAL COMEBACK we've been waiting for.

Back
Top Bottom