Eminem Retro 2: Flight Club Exclusive

Well I've gotten some help with a membership, but they both have been expired. Need an FC Invite still.......

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

sbaladez23 wrote: e wears size 13 and won't be able to get to computer in time I'll cop for you...pm me
RICO if you wear sizie 13 I can help you so you don't have to call into work

Damn , if it was ONLY a size 12 .... thanks though man , I might have a chance on copping them... just keeping my fingers crossed ...

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

people beast over these cus theres 300 pairs...
and isnt there a number you can text for flight club invite
yes theres a number but they ran out of invites

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

sbaladez23 wrote: e wears size 13 and won't be able to get to computer in time I'll cop for you...pm me

Damn , if it was ONLY a size 12 .... thanks though man , I might have a chance on copping them... just keeping my fingers crossed ...

sorry...It'd be hard to add both our pairs to the cart and enter my card by the time everyone cops their pair...best of luck to you though

eyes.gif
at some dudes...good luck to everyone wanting their pair

Thats cool that they dont allow invites anymore .... BJ wants us to feel special .... any who , WHY are you guess charging for a damn invite , you didnt payfor it so why should they . Just give them to someone man ... what $5 , really what is that going to do to you ???? Not much .... just help one another outyall .

sorry...It'd be hard to add both our pairs to the cart and enter my card by the time everyone cops their pair...best of luck to you though

eyes.gif

Yea , and im sure they only allow one per customer ......

eyes.gif

Yea , and im sure they only allow one per customer ......
you sure???
I know with the 23 release you could cop multiple pairs

^^^ Na I wasnt sure , but there only being 313 pairs I was thinking so ... DAMN I really hope a I make it , whats everyones internet speed and what app do youguys use ????
roll.gif

^^^ Na I wasnt sure , but there only being 313 pairs I was thinking so ... DAMN I really hope a I make it , whats everyones internet speed and what app do you guys use ????
roll.gif

trying to see how many people you have to beat huh
laugh.gif

^^^ Thats it , My internet is fast but then again seems slow at times ... I was good on the Nubucks , Laser and Lightning IVs , and Charity II's.... i dontsee why I cant on these

Yea, well theres only 300 pairs so dont get your chances up.

THERE WILL be several hundred cancellation emails , I guarantee that.

Ill try. So will 16, 298 other people.

KJ

^^^ Thats it , My internet is fast but then again seems slow at times ... I was good on the Nubucks , Laser and Lightning IVs , and Charity II's.... i dont see why I cant on these
yeah I here you...if I dont get these its going to suck
tired.gif

Originally Posted by KickJunkee

KJ

YES , thats what sucks , its like they mine as well just hand pick people to give them too .... really thats all its going to be ...

C'mon NT fam who's got my invite.... I want to be able to at least take a shot at these em 2's

Originally Posted by KickJunkee

KJ

YES , thats what sucks , its like they mine as well just hand pick people to give them too .... really thats all its going to be ...
It sucks that they're not coming out in stores, because if they were I'd have my pair for sure instead of hoping I get lucky..but if I doget that conformation email ill be:

and

^^^ I feel you man , we been waiting for sometime now , its only right to end it on a god note .. I hope we can both get our pairs ...

why not make at least 2000 pairs
why make it 300
why have a release at all with 300 pairs
why not make them all promo shoes
somethings i will never understand with jb

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

why not make at least 2000 pairs
why make it 300
why have a release at all with 300 pairs
why not make them all promo shoes
somethings i will never understand with jb

Yes , I agree . I dont get it . WHY , unless there is more the 300 pairs and they are just telling us that .... I dont get why only have 300 pairs and dropthem online when they know damn well not everyones internet is fast ..
roll.gif

I highly doubt its gonna be only the first 313 people to go onto the site at 7pm that would be able to purchase thsee. I say expect randomness, like a previousrelease on the jordan site

I wouldnt say randomness , Im sure they are going to drop at 7PM , if not then around that time frame .

Back
Top Bottom