Eminem Retro 2: Flight Club Exclusive

Im going to have to call in sick to work just so I can have a chance at copping a pair .

24vsmmq.jpg

Knowing that there's only 313 of these, I ain't even gonna try.
happy.gif

Can't wait to see how much they will go for on Ebay
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rgriesi

speaking of limited...he also said that there are only 313 pairs..."313" because Em is from Detroit.

Who cares if they're ugly that does'nt change the fact that theyre ugly.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Im going to have to call in sick to work just so I can have a chance at copping a pair .
good luck man...I would try and get your pair for you but idk if I will be fast enough to get both pairs
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

good luck man...I would try and get your pair for you but idk if I will be fast enough to get both pairs
ohwell.gif

Right on bro , I appreciate it but I understand . Hope we both can get our pairs , and the same for everyone else. I rally hope i well be fast enough to getmine ...

ohwell.gif

Right on bro , I appreciate it but I understand . Hope we both can get our pairs , and the same for everyone else. I rally hope i well be fast enough to get mine ...
yeah I wonder how many sizes of each do they have???
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by sbaladez23

Can Some One Please Hook Me Up With An Invite....It Would Be Very Nice...
bad news
frown.gif

I tried to get you flightclub code by texting it my self and this is message I got:
ShopText: Sorry, we've given out all of the Flight Club invitation codes, If you'd like to enter ShopText's weekly sweeps for an iTunes gift card,reply TUNES.

sorry
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
...didn't know they could run out of invitation codes
smh.gif

If anyone wears size 13 and won't be able to get to computer in time I'll cop for you...pm me
RICO if you wear sizie 13 I can help you so you don't have to call into work

Originally Posted by sbaladez23

Can Some One Please Hook Me Up With An Invite....It Would Be Very Nice...
bad news
frown.gif

I tried to get you flightclub code by texting it my self and this is message I got:
ShopText: Sorry, we've given out all of the Flight Club invitation codes, If you'd like to enter ShopText's weekly sweeps for an iTunes gift card, reply TUNES.

sorry
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
...didn't know they could run out of invitation codes
smh.gif

If anyone wears size 13 and won't be able to get to computer in time I'll cop for you...pm me
RICO if you wear sizie 13 I can help you so you don't have to call into work
Yeh, same thing happened to me.

^^^^^^^ Dawn I respect your things but IDK this pair of eminem 2's is so ugly and I dont think nobody will give you the invitation last time that I trysome dude try to charge me $20 for that $%&%

i think they look pretty good. they should have kept the writing to a minimum though. like maybe just inside the shoe.

i'm pretty sure since there's only 313 pairs it will be limited to 1 per person. it should be anyways, hopefully it won't turn into a 5-6/personDB1 debacle.
smh.gif

I have a FC membership but when I sign in, it says I need an invitation key. Is this happening to anybody else?

Originally Posted by nyrican23

I have a FC membership but when I sign in, it says I need an invitation key. Is this happening to anybody else?

nope i just logged in fine

once again lol they release at 7pm EST and 4pm PST there are 313 pairs on airjordanflightclub.com (the text to recieve a memebership does not work) there arepeople willing to give away there membership's im sure at a price

Back
Top Bottom