Eminem Retro 2: Flight Club Exclusive

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

lol nah man I aint no reseller but at that price id be an idiot not to
laugh.gif

I could buy a nice TV for my room if I sell this
pimp.gif

ooooooo dang..i 4got i was planning on getting a tv...dang wish i had 2 of them....would have a nice 42" plus tv and a pair of shoes for...$220 +tax
pimp.gif

osneaker has 8.5,9,10,10.5,11.5,14 and 17 for $1500
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Selling shoes you don't have in hand...I hope some of these dudes reselling get their orderscanceled

Originally Posted by Executive76

osneaker has 8.5,9,10,10.5,11.5,14 and 17 for $1500

Selling shoes you don't have in hand...I hope some of these dudes reselling get their orders canceled
Thats just wrong right there. Sad thing is...they will sell em at that crazy price.

Originally Posted by vegetaray123

It's all backed up on the phones over at Nike...I got off the live chat a little bit ago and was able to confirm that my order went through and that they are being processed right now...I'm putting these on as soon as they get to me, snow outside and all...Cannot wait...
Thats good news....hopefully all that ordered , get them

I feel like a idiot because i had the website all loaded and everything and i was thinkin whether or not i should get those or the pack, decided the pack...butits whatever at least i get some reall dope 11/12's

Originally Posted by DixxerElixxer

I feel like a idiot because i had the website all loaded and everything and i was thinkin whether or not i should get those or the pack, decided the pack...but its whatever at least i get some reall dope 11/12's
maybe you didnt hear the news. but ALL orders on NDC for 11/12 will be cancelled

+%!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I just spent like 20minutes making the ebay listing then when it says how I wanna pay I add my CC and it makes me start over
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

i don't like the idea of people making listings for shoes that wont have until Monday or Tuesday....SMH

Right
smh.gif
. This shows greediness and mental ******ation.

^
laugh.gif

and who cares if I am or not -_-

I will update with tagged pics when I receive them since I got two day shipping and my auction is for 7 days so calm down people...haters

Im sorry but for those who bought only to re-sell, and blocked all the other people who REALLY wanted to buy because they liked them...

GET a EFFING JOB.

Back
Top Bottom