Eminem Retro 2: Flight Club Exclusive

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

PHEEN ... WHERE YOU AT HOMMIE .... DID YOU GET YOUR PAIR ???
no didnt get lucky
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif
alien.gif

DAMN SON .... what happen man ... Sorry tho man .... i wish you had got your pair .
just didn't get there in time
frown.gif

went to my connect to pay for package about 45min before these were suppose to release...tried to speed home but damn there was the traffic...I kind of wanted these over the pack...at least i get one of them
tired.gif

Sound Like me .... Right b4 I got home I had to stop at 2 dif malls for my 4 packs .. I smashed home in the rain .. LOL but I had over a hour to spare ... Well man SORRY about that ... There well be a pair out there for you man .
yes...just going to have to pay stupid reseller price
sick.gif
that sucks man, i thought you got your pair too, i love the shoe but i'm not buying it from a reseller, period.

Originally Posted by StangzNkickz50

No way you'll be seeing these in stores lol
u know not even the nike rep knew this question. he said that they only made 1 size probably a large or something

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Anyone get a Tracking Number yet ????
How would they ship at night? not to mention its only been like 2 hours since we bought em
laugh.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif

Because when you do NEXT DAY AIR they COME the NEXT DAY you lame ...
um not if you placed your order at 7pm eastern !!#$+$!
next day is for next day 98% of the time when you order before noon in almost every site

from Nike.com/shipping
Next Day Air
Order Processing: 1 Day*
Estimated Shipping Time: 1 Day*
Estimated Time to Receive: 2 Days*

1day to process and 1 to recieve
indifferent.gif

LAME

You Stupid LAME ... This is from the AJ Retro XV's .. the REAL fans know these dropped on the 15th I swear it was the same time . Every other time I order a show NO matter what time it is the ship them out THAT DAY .... this is the 1st I have to wait ... NO biggie . I was just asking .... BUT dude thinks he is somebody .......

http://photobucket.com
Then you should get your order today if your so sure genius
eyes.gif

but like I said and proved already even in the shipping information it says 2 days,l I am basing my opinion on a FACT
so as much as you wanna try and act hard your being perceived as an an idiot for trying to keep arguing when I already proved you wrong by showing Nike'sown response
roll.gif

yes you ARE the lame...

Wow people listing these on ebay already without having them in hand?????

Some dude listed 2 pairs, in large sizes mind you, for $2750 each!!! No way those are going to sell.

Can't believe what how much people are already trying to, and will sell these for.....its CRAZY!

Aren't u suppose to get a free shirt when u buy the shoes? I wish they let u pick a size...
frown.gif
I wear 3xl but I'll probably get a small or largeshirt
mad.gif

Yeah wasn't able to get them but congrats to all. Copped DS OG Taxi's instead.......if anyone has an extra 10.5-11.5 either one dosen't matter hitme up.

Originally Posted by addicted2icysoles23

Yeah wasn't able to get them but congrats to all. Copped DS OG Taxi's instead.......if anyone has an extra 10.5-11.5 either one dosen't matter hit me up.
LOL

I am sure people have "extras" laying around....lol

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by addicted2icysoles23

Yeah wasn't able to get them but congrats to all. Copped DS OG Taxi's instead.......if anyone has an extra 10.5-11.5 either one dosen't matter hit me up.
LOL

I am sure people have "extras" laying around....lol

Yeah that was so funny huh

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

Aren't u suppose to get a free shirt when u buy the shoes? I wish they let u pick a size...
frown.gif
I wear 3xl but I'll probably get a small or large shirt
mad.gif

at least you got your pair

Originally Posted by jepeh21

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

frown.gif
I wear 3xl but I'll probably get a small or large shirt
mad.gif

at least you got your pair
word... for $110 on a super rare/ hyped cuz its rare shoe, dont be greedy over a damn tee

yea.. im kinda mad
laugh.gif
.. then again i didn't even try so w.e. i'llbe happy once i get the 11/12 pack tomorrow

wowowow i looked at ebay and there already bidding for over $500 and 4 or 5 people have them up for $1,100 and $1,500 and $2,000...this is crazy

for those wondering about the t shirt size...i have a possible solution...yesterday (before release) i was checking my profile/account just to make sureeverything was updated, etc etc...anyway i was in the process and it had 3 preferences...shoe size, t shirt size, &pant size...anyway maybe they will go bythat??? and if you dont have it filled out then you get a random size? i dont know, just was thinkin...

Missed out yesterday, but just called in to check to find some zoom bb's, gave her the product number for the em ii for the heck of it and they had a 13.5.Copped that so hopefully i can either sell or trade for my size 9. Guys might want to randomly call for restocks...

^^yeah its gonna be a gag when they sell em for a G and then their order gets cancelled.

Anyone get a Tracking Number yet ????
How would they ship at night? not to mention its only been like 2 hours since we bought em
laugh.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif

Because when you do NEXT DAY AIR they COME the NEXT DAY you lame ...
um not if you placed your order at 7pm eastern !!#$+$!
next day is for next day 98% of the time when you order before noon in almost every site

from Nike.com/shipping
Next Day Air
Order Processing: 1 Day*
Estimated Shipping Time: 1 Day*
Estimated Time to Receive: 2 Days*

1day to process and 1 to recieve
indifferent.gif

LAME

You Stupid LAME ... This is from the AJ Retro XV's .. the REAL fans know these dropped on the 15th I swear it was the same time . Every other time I order a show NO matter what time it is the ship them out THAT DAY .... this is the 1st I have to wait ... NO biggie . I was just asking .... BUT dude thinks he is somebody .......

http://photobucket.com/
Then you should get your order today if your so sure genius
eyes.gif

but like I said and proved already even in the shipping information it says 2 days,l I am basing my opinion on a FACT
so as much as you wanna try and act hard your being perceived as an an idiot for trying to keep arguing when I already proved you wrong by showing Nike's own response
roll.gif

yes you ARE the lame...

you gotta think about this was a month ago. thanksgiving isnt as big as a holiday as christmas. i highly doubt that u will be recieving your shoes tomorrow!but if u do your lucky and congrats. nike rep said it takes 1-2 days to process, and to the resellers on ebay posting their confirmation on ebay, that dontmean squat! YOUR ORDER CAN STILL GET CANCELED!

Back
Top Bottom