Eminem Retro 2: Flight Club Exclusive

what is the big secret? I have cable internet, my info is saved with flight club, I was waiting online for them to come up, when they did I added them to mycart went to check out and said they was sold out. Same thing happened with the XX3's. How is people buyin them that fast, I can't figure it out.

Originally Posted by MJLeon23

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

HAPPY for all those that got there pairs ... NOW we just wait for them to come ... Should be here tomorrow ...
looks like it went well for the both of us. man im too happy lol

I'm glad the both of you were able to get your pairs.

this is the worst stuff i ever been a part of. i mean i had them. kept signing in. 4 different accounts. kept refreshing and signing in. i hear em talkingand got my size went to complete the order. got a confirmation number then it was like we dont have your size check back in a couple days.

what is the big secret? I have cable internet, my info is saved with flight club, I was waiting online for them to come up, when they did I added them to mycart went to check out and said they was sold out. Same thing happened with the XX3's. How is people buyin them that fast, I can't figure it out.

got a confirmation email for size 16's. i really am thinking positively. people aren't gonna wear these shoes they wanna collect em so it doesnt matterif you got a size 18 for real.

this is what makes jordans fun to me.

can't wait to see ebay baby!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by MJLeon23

HAPPY for all those that got there pairs ... NOW we just wait for them to come ... Should be here tomorrow ...
looks like it went well for the both of us. man im too happy lol

CON Grads bro .. glade its all over ... WHAT UP WITH PHEEN ???? NOW on to the XX3's ...
lol ima pass ima get the cdp instead congrats

Originally Posted by mikeposite

this is the worst stuff i ever been a part of. i mean i had them. kept signing in. 4 different accounts. kept refreshing and signing in. i hear em talking and got my size went to complete the order. got a confirmation number then it was like we dont have your size check back in a couple days.

yea nike s*cks

I dunno, but my comp froze.
laugh.gif

C'est la vie.

i think a lot of orders are going to get canceled because ive seen quite a few people saying that they got sz11 and i dont think theres that many to goaround

i think a lot of orders are going to get canceled because ive seen quite a few people saying that they got sz11 and i dont think theres that many to goaround

congrats to everyone who got them. tried to order got all the way to the end to get the dreaded....SOLD OUT in your size

Originally Posted by skinsfan61687

i think even the BIG sizes are sold out too

of course they are, there were probably only 5 pairs in each size of the big sizes. 15-18

i called and they said there was only around 300 available.....so i hope i get mine.
And does anyone know where there going to ship from?

Congrats to all those that copped, got size 13.5 with confirmation e-mail. Wanted a sz 9 for my sister but that didn't happen

that's a wrap. I finally got back on and there are no more left. Congratulations to those who were able to cop. Peace.

Back
Top Bottom