Eminem Retro 2: Flight Club Exclusive

resale prices???? what does everybody think?

i'm not settling for less than $10,000 for my size 16's!!! hahaha

who wants em? pm me with serious offers.

i was out and completely forgot about these

o well

congrats to those that copped.. enjoy them tho! don't let them just collect dust

im so mad. i had them. paid for them. and not i dont have them. did they sell them over the phone or something? i mean it was like 30 secs after 7pm thatit popped up for me and it was a lil so but i had them.

Originally Posted by STLJAYS

resale prices???? what does everybody think?

i'm not settling for less than $10,000 for my size 16's!!! hahaha

who wants em? pm me with serious offers.
seriously shove that 16 up your keister.

Damn it....congrats to everybody who did end up getting them and hope your orders go through.

I just hope that those w/ multiples to the same address have some cancelled and a few might be released again in the future, but oh well.

Originally Posted by Razorsharp510

!$@$ YOU JB! !$@$ YOU JB! !$@$ YOU JB! !$@$ YOU JB! !$@$ YOU JB! !$@$ YOU JB! !$@$ YOU JB! !$@$ YOU JB! !$@$ YOU JB! !$@$ YOU JB! !$@$ YOU JB! wasted my damn time!.. is there anyway to complain b/c they put it up early when the release was for 7est? and it was early?
wow

was anybody able to order online? i got mine on the phone.
I called asked for 9.5...dude said we have sz 15...I asked him WTH am I gonna do with that? He said for yourcollection. Then I hung up.

Wow, I didn't know you could call.

Basically defeats the entire purpose of being a "Flight Club" member.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i dont own 1 sneaker that is not a size 10 and i was not about to start now because of the hype. thats not my style. i see people all the time wearing shoesthat are not their size just because and in like
smh.gif
. in a way i would rathersee them in 6 six that are their size than some eminems that are a size 16.

Originally Posted by Executive76

was anybody able to order online? i got mine on the phone.
I called asked for 9.5...dude said we have sz 15...I asked him WTH am I gonna do with that?
That reminds me of dane cook

Lets take a head count for everyone on NT who got them. If you got them just put the size in ur post and nothing else, just too see how many on nht gotthrough.

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Wow, I didn't know you could call.

Basically defeats the entire purpose of being a "Flight Club" member.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
you still have to be a member
BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO ORDER ONLINE.

It's much easier to order on a non-flash landline than a flash website with a trillion people clogging up the server.

I'm not mad at you, b. Just making a point.

of course another Sh!tty release by JB! had my sz13 in my cart at 6:50 and was trying to place order before 7 and my size sold out. went and tried to get a13.5 but my 13 still in the cart!!! so i have to delete that and try to get the 13.5. make it all the way to place order again just to have it say "!!There was an error while moving to the order commit screen
"
it said this the whole time, im guessing thats why they didnt take the sz13 out. when i got the 23s, they said this size is out. but it never said that. gotthat same message 100 times when ordering a 13, 13.5 and then a 16. didnt get anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom